Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of this treatment and would never have actual surgery but am really feeling my age after a terrible year. I’ve just looked it up and it appears it’s what Judy Murray had. It’s made a huge difference to her, from these photos. Is it really worth the money? Any recommendations in the North West that isn’t run by an ex-Real Housewife of Cheshire?
Wow is that from microneedling or the M8 machine? My botox lady has a M8 machine. I'm tempted after seeing those photos x

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of this treatment and would never have actual surgery but am really feeling my age after a terrible year. I’ve just looked it up and it appears it’s what Judy Murray had. It’s made a huge difference to her, from these photos. Is it really worth the money? Any recommendations in the North West that isn’t run by an ex-Real Housewife of Cheshire?
I don’t doubt it has made a difference to her, but the lighting is dramatically different through that series of photos and, of course, Judy Murray has the money to have multiple ‘tweakments’ and subtle surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those pics on her story taken by others at the party that she's reposting show up just how much she edits OHD's hair and skin.

Reactions: 11
The bags under Oluvs eyes 😞 the black she’s dressed her in are the same colour. Little girls in bright pink tutus and she’s walking round like morticia addams offspring.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Little Olive doesn't look well. She looks so tired, all her eyes are red underneath. Wish she'd give her a good week at home resting and playing instead of being dragged here, there and everywhere. Poor love ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Any type of Micro-needling works wonders (deeper the better), resurfacing lasers such as plexr, and if you don’t know about Morpheus 8 treatments, get to know. Watch the beg get all this gifted in 3..2..1..
Wanna try that Morpheus 8 but it looks so sore , don’t think you can have it when you have Botox either & at this point I'm 98% Botox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow is that from microneedling or the M8 machine? My botox lady has a M8 machine. I'm tempted after seeing those photos x
Jeff on sb thread has had the Morpheus 8 gifted to her, cant see any difference she still looks like a manhead. She done a high-light to her page of it happening if anyone wants to see how its done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little Olive doesn't look well. She looks so tired, all her eyes are red underneath. Wish she'd give her a good week at home resting and playing instead of being dragged here, there and everywhere. Poor love ❤
I think it's her skin and hair colour that makes her eyes look dark but yes she does look tired little love xx

Reactions: 6
She’s making delo look a right dick the way she keeps saying she doesn’t like speaking to him. What on Earth is that all about

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wish she would put wee Wednesday Adams in some colour. Each to their own but I’ve never seen a wee girl dressed like she’s in a black and white flim 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many boyfriends does olive have? Getting worse than her ma
Can’t stand parents who refer to other kids as their kid’s “boyfriend” “girlfriend” “future husband/wife” they’re babies you creepy fucks. Same ones that’ll say their kid is sexy

Reactions: 34
What. The. duck. Does. This. Say. Jesus christ she's a migraine. He can't bear her that's for sure. Also, "I look gorgeous" about a filter.... THOUGHT THEY WERE RUINING GIRLS CONFIDENCE. duck me.
For the love of Christ will someone have a word with that girl and tell her its FILM not bleeping FLIM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.