Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
What is wrong with the both of them, who wakes a child at 5am for cuddles if it isn’t time to get up. Both morons

Reactions: 28

wiganuser

VIP Member
I bet even Max would turn his nose up at that homeless shelter slop.

Scruffy fucker, she’s been on her own all morning while Little Unit has been in childcare, they must be skint eating that shit 🤣
What in the name of universal credit is that tea. It looks like microwave pasta with tinned Campbell meatballs. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Muffin990

Why would you bring your kid down at midnight & let her play? And then get your phone out to film it??

• Heart
  • Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
She’s not getting gifted half the shit she tags. It’s the hello fresh situation all over. She’s failed. We ruined her. Time to get back behind the counter in the chippy babes.

In fact trolls, this was out of order. We didn’t ruin her. We gave her the last little push like Bruce Willis to Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her. That little ‘poof’. She fucking ruined herself with the nine stop editing, cat fishing, not updating her skills or her intelligence. One of the first comments on thread one was “how has someone that thick made a success of anything” - and now her chickens have come home to roost. All’s she’s got is an unfaithful pocket boyfriend and a house without a living room. Yes babes, dying to swap.

All this site has ever done is hold the mirror up to her and show her the unedited, unfiltered truth.

• Heart
  • Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Disgusted with the amount of clothing she's been gifted in today's haul....how many hats does one child need? Her rifling through the box with her big paddle hands went on and on. People around me are talking and worrying about this winter, food has gone up, fuel is going up, some are really going to struggle over the next few months. It depresses the life out of me, I would love that company (not naming them and giving them more promo) to gift a mum with a gang of kids an outfit each for Christmas

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Strange someone on the last thread said they had a dream about zsm (well nightmare) and another tattler told them not to eat cheese before bed and now shes coincidentally going on about cheese before bed ? But she doesnt read here does she ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Abongo

VIP Member
That poor kid getting sent to nursery in doc martens what the fuck, I know she’s only there for around 15 mins a week but still why wouldn’t you want her to be comfortable 🤯 her poor feet are goin to end up ruined.
Someone I follow on insta has an 8 week old baby and the baby was posted wearing a pair of docs. The kid can’t even hold their own head up 🙄
All for show!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'll never understand what route she's going down with Delo you know. Like, he's fixing her hair and she's like "He's trying to fix her hair 😂😂" it's like she loves to laugh at him or poke fun at him. It will wear thin and he will leave her or he has no balls and will just be a down trodden man. It's weird. Me and my guy up lift each other AND poke fun. She never does. It's always" Daddy Delo DIY is such a hard worker because he's been DOING STUFF FOR ME" it's never in general. Weird.

She asks why the whole house is awake, WITH A FUCKING FLASH LIGHT IN HER KIDS EYES. Fucking hell she is thick. I've never let my kids rule the roost on wake up time unless I have to get up for work. Its a Saturday morning, she isn't working and could easily get that child back off for an hour. She's making a rod for her own back and I am HERE for it.

• Heart
  • Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
The 5th bloody time in a few months she’s asked about getting a ‘Bob’

Quite literally Truff - nobody cares

I think you should be more concerned about washing it, let alone cutting. Scruffy bitch

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
I've gone onto her stories just now. I mean what on earth is going on? It's all pretty much been said already but I am howling with the utter tripe she blathers on about. Fuck me - chicken water - I can't stop laughing.
I for one would be more than happy to sit down with her and explain why people chat shit about her on here. Seriously - Kate message me love. I'll even buy the Costas. Maybe meet after 10 am though as I need to do my troll affirmations for an hour each morning.
Just one question trolls, how do you really pronounce la prawn? Am I thick? Isn't it just prairie as in Little House on the .....

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Literally infuriates me.... I'm like why? Why are you such a sad cunt hun? Most boring holiday ever, would rather go blackpool!
I went the Maldives for a week about 16 years ago and it was boring. Yeh nice beaches etc but after 4 days I wanted to go home. I bet watch my brows lies there all day, on grindr to the Philippino waiters wanting a quick nosh 😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Isn’t she just?!

Trying to make out it’s the first thing she’s done for herself in 14 months. Everything she does is for her and no one else. Fat selfish cunt.
Honest to god Joe, she wonders why people don't like her !
Not cos they're jealous cos you're fucking horrible , just horrible.
All the preaching - get out of bed , go the gym , get your steps in , go on a pamper day ! Don't know who she thinks she is yano !!

The fucking STENCH of desperation how she's trying to mould herself into this lifestyle/momma exspect blogger - Embarrassing.

• Heart
Fuck me..... you'd think Oluv had been packed off to Boarding School the way she's carrying on.
Literally milking this so boring .... half a day though hahahaha. Absolute Looney 🥴

• Haha

LimeGoss

Tattle Gossip Site
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for Katie (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Haha
  • Wow