Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Userom

VIP Member
Hang on I am sure yesterday she was banging on about having a crazy busy day…. Now it was a fucking mumma day including a facial….
This woman is a prize fucking knob head !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Fizz22

VIP Member
Have a self love day GUYZZZZZ even though you'll feel guilty and not want to but when you don't work you have to as yourrrrrrr so busy when the little one is in nursey and you'll be phoning your matt who will keep hanging up but you need pamper days even though you'll be guilty to not ask for help. No one gets a MEDDLE for not asking Guyzzzzz.

She's fucking thick

• Haha
Never known anyone so contradictory. “I have to make decisions based on my mental health which is wrong” no it’s not! That’s exactly what you should be doing. This from the same person who says to cut off people or things that are bad for your mental health. I just hope her followers aren’t using her for advice and go to proper people who know what they are talking about. She does everyone a favour by making most of her posts incomprehensible as absolute no one should be taking on board a thing she says.

• Haha

VIP Member
I am midwife 🤣🤣
Of course she helped you through your pregnancy you soft cunt, that’s what midwives literally do
Writes her name then ‘you know who you are’ fuck off Kate you try hard

THM is “looking” after all the kids because Hollie is in the Maldives and left her son at home for 2 weeks.
I think Kate sold her holiday to her tbh 🙄
One million percent

View attachment 803593
is this normal frozen green beans in a smoothie?!
Like those little green runner type beans?

I’ve never ever heard of a recipe containing them 🤢
Who the fuck has a shake along side their breakfast and maintains a calorie deficit? Is she ok??

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The kids better off in nursery, that shit tip of a Ken is a health hazard and I hardly think trips to Starbucks and the hairdressers are stimulating for a 1 year old

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Hahahaha yes I fucking buzz at all these mumfluencer shits who still want a grammable life. Aye hun, come back and tell us that when your relaxed darling bespoke baby is 2 and screaming bloody murder in your local gram cafe cause they don’t want to put beige socks on.

Your lifestyle should change for kids!

mingers
I think it’s such a dangerous attitude to promote. Only last month there was that influencer who was in court for leaving her baby to starve to death whilst she went on a birthday tour of the UK, I know that’s extreme but promoting the attitude of ‘ your life doesn’t need to change’ will allow people like that to justify their behaviour.

Using myself as an example, if I didn’t change my life when I had baby b -I would still be out getting pissed most weekends with my mate, spending my money on my hair, nails, Botox, working 60 off hours a week, never in the house. So what would baby b be doing? Me and his dad aren’t together anymore and he’s lacklustre at best with his parenting (rant for another day) so he’d be shoved with my mum whilst I was living the life. My mum would have the social on me quick as blink, as she rightly should. You have to change your life to an extent.

There is a girl I follow called Sophie Louise Taylor and she spoke about this on her stories a while ago, she said that pre baby she and her husband would go out to dinner up to 3 times a week. Since having their son, they comprised and go once every few weeks, take the baby with them. He’s all bathed and ready for bed in his jammies etc. She said that they still have a bit of their old life, enjoy themselves but do it in a way that suits the baby.

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
Hope she knows where the loos are at this wedding she’s working. She’ll be there every 5 mins pissing like a racehorse

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
She’s making delo look a right dick the way she keeps saying she doesn’t like speaking to him. What on Earth is that all about

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! 🤣 and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly fucking cunting tramp
2 bathrooms in a 2 bedroom house with no living room 🥴

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I've never heard of a nursery calling you to let you know how your little girls 1.5 hours went when the dad picked her up and you both live together. I'm sure they'd just tell the dad and he would tell you....

She's such a twat "If you could flick a switch for that life you would"

I can flick a switch Truff, just change my insta to a business account and crack on. I would never though.

And TBH I actually could if I was that way inclined (I said this on the brummymummy thread last night) I am hilarious if I sat down for a week with a notebook to plan it I could easily bang out a load of funny sketches that would go viral. BUT I NEVER EVER WOULD. It's not because I can't it's because I won't! I know that makes me seem like a cunt saying that but I just know my strengths and I know I would be good at funny stuff!

• Heart

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure not so long ago she was telling everyone how important it was to take time to themselves and go for gifted massages? Wasn't she?

• Heart

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
My mum bought me a load of stuff from Penhaligons years ago, I didn’t use any of it, didn’t it used to be a bit old womanish? The PR person at the beauty bazaar is defo her mate. No one can stand her round these ways so it’s got to be a mate
The HNBB store manager hasn’t got a clue and clings on to whoever she can locally with a big name (on the right side of the law or not) to try to keep hitting her targets.

That shop will be gone in 18 months.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

vitamintea

Anyone on here in HR? My boss was being a knob this morning and told us that if we didn’t like some proposal he was going to take out car allowances off us. I need to know if he can do that. I though that he would have to up salary to match the allowance. Also isn’t it a tax benefit for the company.
Thanks xx

This is not something that Kate will ever have to think about, ya know, working for someone else!
#read the wiki
I’m sure truff’s 24 hour legal team could help you out

• Haha

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Just watched the self love video!! Omg the lift where she filmed herself with all her bags🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 you really are one ugly bragging cunt truffs! You make me sick! And let’s me honest you have to have self love because everyone can’t bare ya! Delo doesn’t love ya, ya ma thinks your a brat, ya mates are all on here slagging you off no one fuckin love you

• Heart