Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's fuming, I don't blame him. Why does she always put him down on the internet and try and make him seem like he's her stalker or something, always wanting to talk to her or waking her up. Like I understand he's a cheating piece of shit, but just leave him if you don't like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Amazing how she went and ate cheese before she was every craving it!
insta clock well and truly fucked you there didn’t it 😅
An insight into have everything is planned and fake and not even a real look into her life 😂

It's weird this insta stuff. I really liked her but she annoys me so much now which is a shame as I'm sure she's lovely. Don't know what it is really!
I’ve was done with thetaleofelmsvale and unfollowed her immediately after she did the whole baby gender reveal video. Couldn’t believe she was that much of a narc to think that strangers cared that much about what gender her baby was that she did a whole count do to revealing it after he was born.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Why would you need to have your child up and dressed before 9am for decaff coffee.... Am I missing the point? I don't live to far away and it's raining and miserable. Perfect for cosy snug clothes and pottering round the house. She has a kettle doesnt she?

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Guys I’ve been doing it wrong for 15 and half years fucken hell what was I thinking I’ve never ever had a mumma day? Like girl what the fuck is a mama day?
So my day is I wake up and think right I’m not going to work today (We have our own business so I can really do what I want when I want) I think I’ll go to manny I prefer to shop there then I’m not bumping in to bellends like her. I spend some money maybe on me but 9/10 it’s on my lads I can’t help it🤣 I might get a blow dry or even a facial what ever 😂 I 1 never ever broadcast it to strangers on the internet 2 call it a fucking mumma day 🤣🤣 Kate you prick

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why has she put Olive in nursery when she doesn’t need to and clearly doesn’t want to? I don’t get it.

I love Doc Martens, my wee girl has worn them in the winter since she was about 16months old. But would I fuck send her to nursery in them, unless we were walking there and had a spare pair of trainers in her bag for her to change into.
Because she’s a lying sack of shite who can’t wait to get the kid in nursery but can’t afford it. You wait, as soon as those free hours kick in she’ll be in for every second of them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If one of these 'brands' she works for flogging shite #ad #gifted #Kate10 rang her and said were sending you on an all expenses paid 7 day trip abroad, with some other Z lister Influenzas - no kids - she would have that fridge filled with tubs of sloppy shite & stomp out that door faster than Delo legs it out to a party Rockferry.

This NURSEY carry on is all my arse 🥺🥺

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The way she dresses Olive surprises me - I honestly thought she would have her in gorgeous wee pink dresses and proper shoes and looking super girly all the time. I’m defo not a fan of The Dickensian Ghost look personally.

• Haha

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Was expecting matching Hunters for the whole fam! I'm a bit disappointed!

Also, nice to see Kate giving Jesy Nelson her support. That tan is something else!

• Haha

cruella

Her make up is just shite now full stop. Like now she could be doing all different halloween make up with it coming up, tips and tricks i bet she cant even use special effects make up if you go on tik tok some of them are just unreal. But instead she posts pictures in a pumpkin patch on her make up page. Probs got gifted a pumpkin or mistaken for one

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
@WatchMeEyebrows why are you letting your bird push your breakfast around the pool? By the time you actually sit down to eat it, its gonna be freezing! Does she actually think that's content? Pushing round ya breakfast on a floating board 🤦‍♀️
How fukin annoying is that cunt? 273939 pics of a floating breakfast is one not enough? sad fuker.
Also, she looks sooo different on the dental pages Instagram. This explains why truffs mates don’t call her out on her photoshopping because they’re all at it themselves!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
No wonder delo doesn't follow her. She's a fucking moron. "life is tough because of the way we choose to live" please, for the love of god Instagram, just delete her. Thanks.

• Haha
This would be a boss message alert 😭😭
Did anyone actually say this?
“Wait till I see you fat titsh”
I know we call her fat tits, but can’t remember anyone saying this

She is an absolute dick head!!
“Life is tough because of the life we choose to have”
Is she actually messing!!
So when people are having it tough because they have actual real mental health problems,
cancer, money problems, struggle to get pregnant, could go on and on, it’s tough because their choosing it?
Oh fuck off you fat titted cunt!!!
I wish people would just stop choosing traumatic lives, it would be so much easier all round.

What a sanctimonious cunt she is.