Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'Our new traditional family pumpkin picking'...... what ???
Let us guess it was your favourite , Olive had the best time she loved it 🥱

As if she's not edited her face here , also why does she dress that child like a grungy teenage boy ! 😂😫
42FC5767-95BF-47E3-83F2-560045726595.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Violetx

VIP Member
Hang on, I thought Monday was the ‘best day of the week’ Truff? You know when you can start again, only be in competition with yourself, get up, show up, fuck up etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

twirls4lyf

Olive pood herself - what else is she meant to do? Sorry her bowel movements ruined your morbid outfit truff 💩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Please tell me other people are getting this ad?
Works for both Daddy Delo and Truff if you catch my drift.. 😭😭
410E5FCC-E738-46B4-AAA1-8AE4D7CD2B3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Fucking hell, banging on about cheese giving you nightmares like a manic cunt. NO ONE CARES. Get a life you daft bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oluv is deffo changing her sleeping pattern so she can sleep later and not get ragged round the wirral before the suns even up 🤣 my sons at the stage of where he wakes a few times in the night he gets checked on and left to go back asleep, no chance I’d be taking him downstairs with me house lookin like Blackpool letting him play, is this another one of her ‘relatable mum’ shouts?

• Haha

platesofmeat

That taleofelmsvale has turned into a right one. Used to really like her but she's just another beggy account now. Had to screenshot her reply to this. God help you when he's walking and talking and not wanting to change your lifestyle for a baby 🙈
Hahahaha yes I fucking buzz at all these mumfluencer shits who still want a grammable life. Aye hun, come back and tell us that when your relaxed darling bespoke baby is 2 and screaming bloody murder in your local gram cafe cause they don’t want to put beige socks on.

Your lifestyle should change for kids!

mingers

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I remember this well. My toddler getting up at 2am and finding a bucket and spade cos they want to build a sandcastle, or continually pressing all the buttons on one of these fuckers!
Edit - that’s not mine it’s a pic off the interest. I realised once I had posted it that it’s as grubby as Truffs skirting boards and neck.
69585EBC-DEBF-4B51-8F7F-9739631F0196.jpeg

• Haha