Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I hate it when parents smother their little girls in pink and frills and I personally wouldn’t let pink or a frill near my daughter if I had one, BUT I also wouldn’t dress my 1 year old like a fucking part time roadman, part time Victorian orphan

• Haha
Reactions: 31

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
She literally left trolive longer the time she went to scran scampi fries and beg a blow dry in oh darlin

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Why does she rub it over her hair.... Its a SCALP serum. Clues in the name where to rub it love.

I really miss summer days for long walks.... 5 mins later I LOVE AUTUMN.

I get fucking whiplash

Last edited:
  • Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Er ZSM, it’s Sunday, an acknowledged day of rest. I don’t want to get up and get out. I want to spend the day on my sofa, watching old tv shows, maybe cuddling the cat if they decide that I’ve earned their attention, drinking tea. Before I go back to my full time finance job, commuting in to town and still having to do everything else that comes with running a home when I get back. Plus, I’m kinda tired from the date night me and Mr Flowers went on last night, at his suggestion, so we could spend time together as he is going to be doing stupid hours of overtime for a while.

I can see why all of this might be confusing for you, given that Delo chooses to go out before you even wake up in the morning of a weekend and seemingly avoids you unless there is a forced family fun day where you can both get some free food. (My sofa is in my living room by the way, and I can see the tv from either of the 2 in the room)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

loveanatter

VIP Member
I know someone who has just been told they have to pay their self employed grant back…. Let’s hope they catch up with Truff before long

• Wow
  • Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
You just haven't heard because she keeps everything private now, Olive the animal rights protester and worlds biggest animal lover fed all of the chia seeds to Max yesterday in between teaching Spanish to her new nursey classmates and dropping mad beats with Diddy diy in the walk in box room

• Haha
  • Heart

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
I reckon she knows she’s saying LA PRAWN. See the smirk, then the awkward laugh! Such a narcissistic cunt!!!!! Tryna get the engagement up Truff?
I reckon she gets wet knickers the more pages she gets on here 🦐

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
The nursery staff will hate her if they have to change her they need easy clothes and shoes on for nursery. It’s not a fashion show Truff
Imagine her when she stomps up at 1245 when she picks her up in that fucking ancient range leaving a trail of exhaust fumes behind it 😂😂
I bet those girls at the nursery have a field day taking the piss out of her. I hope they let her get extra dirty so truff sees her arse with them. Guarantee shes of those mums who questions them about a million times what olive got up to, imagine the stale onion breath she leaves..Munterrrr

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
“I just think the store and the staff really go above and beyond to make buying an exspenive perfume they make it an experience 🤍🤍🤍”

What the fuck did you exactly BUY you illiterate, tight, trampy, beggy, smelly cunt?!

• Haha
  • Heart
She really does think people are jealous of her. Absolutely bizarre to think that when she knows nothing whatsoever about anyone else’s life or lifestyle. It’s a sign of low intelligence when anyone jumps straight to jealousy shouts, unable to actually take on board what’s being said and just dismisses everyone as trolls and haters. Not that any more evidence of low intelligence is needed, she demonstrates that every time she opens her mouth or tries to type something.
As for her saying she can’t understand why people follow people who wind them up and who they don’t like, she spends more time on here reading what people say about her than anyone else. Take your own advice. Don’t look if you don’t like what you see!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Thanks @lipschitz for the read suggestion! Also a noteable mention to Andy Malone for even mentioning it in the first place.

I’d like to do a recap but let’s be honest, Truff has been boring AF lately.

• Haha

VIP Member
The way she’s arranged her fridge to try and flex but all she’s done is shown what a lying tramp she is - hilarious.
Enjoy your fresh orange with a hint of salmonella Kate.
also, most people with a brain know it’s really tacky to brag about what’s in your fridge. Get yourself down to Charlotte brightside for another stint and give your head a shake while you’re there

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Eurgh the age when they randomly get up at 1am for a bit. At no stage would I turn on any lights, or go downstairs, make them food, let them play, tv on. I just threw them in my bed and closed my eyes while they chatted to themselves. Maybe less fruit shoots Kate, they must be storing up in the kids system as she never has them?

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Never fails to amaze me how much of a dickhead she is.
A mamma day - making out it's the 1st time in 14 months she's gone anywhere or done anything for herself !!
Mamma day was a day out on the beg- she's a professional bum.

She doesn't have a job , she doesn't clean her house , Ibiza , Paris , numerous nights out , PR events , Hot Air Balloon rides , Chester Races , numerous Spa days always getting free facials , hair done , nails done !

She's a fucking insult to real women honestly !! VILE
Isn’t she just?!

Trying to make out it’s the first thing she’s done for herself in 14 months. Everything she does is for her and no one else. Fat selfish cunt.

• Heart