Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god can someone find these tweets immediately

also back to truff - agree on the sharing the charity page. Put your hand in your own pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone got twitter? Just been told that dentist you know the one 🤪 from Liverpool had been caught getting a bj of a builder 😂😂😂😂
It’s on the Nikki Hughes thread that his new girlfriend used to be a man.Don't know if that’s true though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me - I'm starting to think she GeNeRaLlY has no friends, because somebody should have told her by now how not to pronounce La bleeping Prawn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Troll, she used to edit (badly may I add) but now she doesn’t edit herself, shes just so amazing that walls and couches bend around her
I'm going to start calling her 'Dynamo'

I havent been on here in about 6 months maybe more so while there is no way for me to cstch up o threads I am heading to the Wiki i just wanted to say....

Shes shameless sharing a charity page for a sick little boy who i beleive is local? and can you duck see a donation with her name on it. The odd "anonynous" 25 or less but if thats what shes donating yet expecting her followers to donate shows she is the epitome of vile.
Is that the little boy called Lee? Its all kicking off on the Ash Cain thread about that poor little mite.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got twitter? Just been told that dentist you know the one 🤪 from Liverpool had been caught getting a bj of a builder 😂😂😂😂
Which dentist?
Only asking as I don’t know any dentist related stories - but caught one out with a security guard not so long ago and wondering if it’s the same guy 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Which dentist?
Only asking as I don’t know any dentist related stories - but caught one out with a security guard not so long ago and wondering if it’s the same guy 😂
Look at the Nikki Hughes thread, her ex. There’s nothing on Twitter though 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Every so often I just keep thinking to myself.. ?¿ Chicken Water ?¿

I translated fire sticks but.. someone help me out with this one please 😅

She’s defo doing La Prawn on purpose.. there’s no n in La Prairie, how does she think that’s how it’s spelled. She sees the word prawn enough on menus and when she’s drowning cooking packets of them at home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She’s defo doing La Prawn on purpose.. there’s no n in La Prairie, how does she think that’s how it’s spelled. She sees the word prawn enough on menus and when she’s drowning cooking packets of them at home 🙄
I think she probably means chicken stock but who knows with Truff! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does she share shite like this when she photoshops/edits herself to a size bleeping 8.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably was,I normally quickly skim through her stories as she makes my head spin!
You mean without grammar and punctuation you can't read what she says 🤷🏻‍♀️ troll! 😂

Jokes! She actually never makes sense even on the rare occasion all the words are correct and in order 🙄

I think she probably means chicken stock but who knows with Truff! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does she share shite like this when she photoshops/edits herself to a size bleeping 8.
I’m sure she put beef and chicken stock already,
so maybe its chicken sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

God knows wtf she’s talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought it was like chicken bone broth? Only cause stock was already on there but who really knows.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.