Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
ZSM wrapped up warm in a top, jumper and pleather jacket meanwhile her bespoke has a long sleeve top on and 3/4 dungarees, wind blowing straight at her with no cover over her bare little legs.
Kate sort yourself out you absolute bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 32
The “yummy yummy yummy” thing is getting tired isn’t it? Olive giving her mum the side eye thinking “shut the duck up”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Photo of Kate on Strawberry Moon’s facebook… wonder if she drove her rainbow baby home after that large glass of vino 👀View attachment 770864
So what’s the farm theme? Everyone’s ment to look like farmers? Was there sheep and chickens and was there cow to milk and tit to shovel
Random party theme that

Ahh, don’t be mean to him, he just can’t believe it’s grown long enough to flip around, no one in that house knows how hair works!
I wonder if he uses haiirr burrst aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she’s walking in that cybex ad has absolutely bleeping done me 😂😂😂 I’m crying actual tears, it’s like something out of a comedy show where they say ‘act natural’ and they start lolloping around.

Also Delo don’t flip your fringe back, just get a haircut. Gives me the massive ick when blokes flick their hair around 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Oh duck I am DEAD, between this and "watch me eyebrows" being shared again!

My Gammon has fucked off out today and I have had the worst day I have ever had with my arseholes bespokes (over tired 6 year old and ADHD 10 year old) and honestly I was 6.45 seconds away from getting into my car and bleeping off until I saw that!! Thanks for cheering me up troll! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
One from the early days 🤣🤣🤣 what is wrong with her legs she’s blended in the bed 😂
she looks like she’s copy and pasted her head onto a random body

Oh duck I am DEAD, between this and "watch me eyebrows" being shared again!

My Gammon has fucked off out today and I have had the worst day I have ever had with my arseholes bespokes (over tired 6 year old and ADHD 10 year old) and honestly I was 6.45 seconds away from getting into my car and bleeping off until I saw that!! Thanks for cheering me up troll! 😂
You are most welcome troll.

When Mr Cheddar gets home you’ve earnt a big glass of whispering angle.

I don’t know what kills me more, the stomping of the look of shock and surprise on her face at the start when Delo has shouted ‘go’ then started filming.

My pelvic floor is doing some work tonight trolls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s stomping round like a dinosaur. Oliver loves the pram cause she does.
Does she ever stop feeding that kid she most have 100 meals a day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olive loves everything! Yammy yammy yammy 🙄. Also put your dog on a lead Kate. It’s a narrow pavement there and a busy road.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t had an alcoholic drink in 2892 days
Then as usual posts with alcoholic drink in hand
🙄
When I don’t have my usual Peroni Top, I don’t grab random drinks to pose with
I am there with my lime cordial
The woman is a bleeping nutcase
Why even mention that you haven’t had a deink anyway? NO ONE CARES

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That comment on the last thread about the pearls being used to elongate her neck like the tribeswomen of Africa has finished me off .

this thread is starting off quite nicely too, we do love a good bit of Sunday night 7pm engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.