Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatHun

VIP Member
Can you imagine?
‘What are you in for?’
‘Murder, how about you?’
‘Armed robbery, I got ten years. What did you say you were in for again?’
‘Saying someone’s fella was doing the 3.30 at aintree when he was actually on a bike ride’

Sure Truff 👍🏼

1B6107CA-5273-441B-8FF3-E2CCE0E7EF7E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Cagayu

VIP Member
25969BE3-6426-48C1-A8B1-8A3A9EAB9404.jpeg

It’ll be like the postcode lottery
🎶 someone’s knocking at the door, somebodies ringing the bell. It’s KHM telling you you’re a tattle troll 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Boobies

Chatty Member
You were pregnant with olive but on the way to baby century and someone commented on your pictures but you never told anyone, you just kept deleting the comments instead of turning the ability to comment off but no one knew even though you were shaking with Olive who you were pregnant with but she was in your arms and you were crying your eyes out so no-one knew because you were invisible and you called matt but you never told anyone and he said turn your phone off but you said no. Olive saved you from the comments after a family member reminded you that you didn't want to be here once but that one time in baby century class was the worst time.

Like listening to a 3 year old crossed with Viki Pollard 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Anyone else wanna get off this Earth because I’m off. Had enough of this social media shite, what a world we have become where kids don’t aspire to do well in school, or have proper career aspirations anymore. No they all want to be fucking influencers! Why is it people are looking up to these idiots on Instagram who portray their fake perfect little lives with 2.4 children and a picket fence? Influencers who edit their photos beyond recognition to make the young ones believe that you’re no longer successful in life unless you look aesthetically pleasing in a photo for the gram. Fuck going to uni, studying hard, securing yourself a good job, maybe making a difference in the world, get yourself some tippex teeth, a face full of fillers, a good camera and you’ve made it!
I’ve had enough of the lot of them. Self absorbed fucking freaks!!
Lancome you’ve tipped me over the edge. 25 years I’ve been buying your mascara and you gift some whopper wannabe from fucking Birkenhead or whatever. Nah I’m done. Dickheads.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

CatHun

VIP Member
Surely you would have got the police involved when someone posted a card to your home address where your child lives not because people are posting online saying things like your boyfriend dresses like he works at foot locker.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I'm sure reading people slagging you off day in day out does make you feel like shit, for all my "no fucks given, confident to the point of arrogance" attitude I would probably hate it too. But people like her have a choice, dont read it, bock trolls that message you direct and comment on your posts...

BUT do you know what also makes people feel like shit and not want to wake up? People posting massively edited photos of themselves and then categorically denying that they are edited, so that little girls grow up thinking there is something wrong with them that they don't look like the people online, no matter what they do they can't achieve it. They grow up hating themselves, based on bare faced lies.

Truff I have a folder on my phone with photos of you in it (not just you through), not because I'm a stalker, but because I regularly show them to my 9 year old daughter so that she is fully aware that images online are lies. I show her the pictures of you that are hours apart but 3 different dress sizes to normalise being cynical of any image online. And I'm actually really nice about it, when I show her the actual unedited photos I always say "look at her, she looks pretty and normal..."

YOU. ARE. DANGEROUS.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Cady1954

VIP Member
There’s no way in hell the police would ever have said that. She’s a lying little rat
Kate...........I have addresses for 7 trolls. Shall I press charges
Police............What have they done?
Kate...............They say I make myself look slimmer in photos. they say I make my bloke looked fitter in photos, they say I can't spell, they say I can't run 100 k in 5 mins, they say my garden is full of dog shit, they say my house is ruined, they say I broke lockdown rules, they say I can't do makeup, they say I smell, they say I threatened a pregnant woman, they say I stole 4000 quid from Savers, they say I got caught swapping tags in Matalan, they say my bespoke rainbow baby has bags under her eyes.
Police.............And is any of this true?
Kate..........Well yes, all of it but..........
Police...........Have a nice evening Miss and get that shite car off the pavement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Abongo

VIP Member
I think these influencers on the troll bandwagon aren’t actually bothered by random people. They’re more desperate to find out if they know of them from living in the same area.

If some randomer from Australia said they heard my bf cheats on me and that I have webbed feet I’d be like “sling it, Sheila you long haired yahoo” and go about my day without giving it a second thought.
If it was someone from my home town I’d more more inclined to see who this person was, when they could have possibly seen my feet and what their problem was. Comprende?

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
You know what brought me to Tattle in the first place was because I made a comment on someone’s Instagram post (from my genuine account) saying that I didn’t agree with someone, I wasn’t rude, I just put my point across. What happened then I can only describe as a pile on, I got numerous messages from anonymous accounts telling me how disgusting I was and that I should go and kill myself, these accounts took my pictures and started using them as their profile pictures posting stuff on other Instagram accounts pretending to be me. Is it any wonder that we choose to stay anonymous on here?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

115g

Long term lurker, never posted before etc. The events yesterday are really something else. I work at a school and have dealt with cyber crime. She's actually promoting illegal activity. Threatening, harassing, blackmailing and doxxing all come under the malicious communications act of 98. Talking about someone who chooses to broadcast their whole life online very publicly for money is not illegal. Only if people were messaging her that would count, else things like the daily mail comments section would be illegal. Instagrammers are beyond stupid, they are so used to smoke being blown up their ass and always thinking they're right they can't see how wrong they're being.

If anyone is threatened report it. Instagram and/or Facebook are the kings at collecting data and they easily track someones second account to a real identity and have systems to work with the police to hand over data (relatively quickly - it took 3 weeks in my experience, but this was pre covid so might be a bit longer now) when a crime has been committed. Anyone sharing an harassment / doxxing account is'nt very bright, the person behind it must be the bluntest tool in the shed. If they do threaten and harass people it will come back to bite sooner or later.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
So today whilst in work we had the police in soooo I was like oooo PC nice bum shows him truffs stories and explained a little guess what he did?

He laughed at me. Yep laughed not only because and I quote ‘would be a waste of police time, they don’t have the resources’ and because no crime unless people have actually been messaging her abuse, has been committed. He then said an even then we simply don’t have the resources to be chasing people over harassment unless they are being threatened. He said if anything we should be paying her a visit and having a word about making threats to post people’s address’ we certainly wouldn’t be telling anyone to take the law into their own hands.

I also told him about your drink driving habits truff 🤪 so keep going hun 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

I'm Sayin Nuttin

What does she think is going to happen if she posts names and addresses anyway? I live in a wee bum hole town outside Edinburgh, if people turn up with fire sticks it would be the most exciting thing that's happened around here for ages 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Cady1954

VIP Member
BUSTED!

Tattlers we are busted here comes the FBI
Incinerate your hard drives, disconnect the house Wi-fi
Get rid of all your burner phones, flush your smartphone down the loo
Take a hammer to your laptops, smash up your desktop too.
Make sure that your passport is at least 6 months in date
The Tattle plane is waiting to fly us out of state
Special Agent Makeup has vowed to hunt us down
Round us up, convict us and run us out of town
The CIA, the NSA the Feds have got her back
Even Putin's army is ready to attack
We are Interpols most wanted the most evil in the land
Even worse than ISIS and the Taliban
But what are we accused of? Has anyone been killed?
Is anybody injured, have blood and guts been spilled?
Tattle Trolls rise up! We will stand united
Stand up for our freedom our voice will not be slighted
But Special Agent Makeup how much shit you chat
We thought you never came here. Is she lying Matt?
So Katie let's get sensible and wind your neck back in
And stick to what your best at, which is editing your chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68