Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in work last night and someone said that they have been in her house recently and she keeps one mirror clean and the rest of her house is an absolute mess. Dog hairs everywhere, smelly bin, clothes and boxes all over the show! She also doesn’t always wash olives clothes, she puts them away to re-use!
Need more tea like this on the regular!!! ☕👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So in work last night and someone said that they have been in her house recently and she keeps one mirror clean and the rest of her house is an absolute mess. Dog hairs everywhere, smelly bin, clothes and boxes all over the show! She also doesn’t always wash olives clothes, she puts them away to re-use!
Mez, its about time you joined the dark side 🎉💃🎉💃🎉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m well too late for this but

Kate Hayes #105: Carrie Bad-Jaw’s adventures in “Pari”

(Thanks @Abongo for that hilarious moniker)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Traffic has come to a standstill there at the Arc de Truff...sounded like a T-rex was stomping into town 🥾🥾🥾
I bet she leaves a trail like a slug when she stomps round paris.

Imagine her feet in those boots, I bet shes got athlete's foot and green toenails. Guanratee she bites her toenails and eats them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I believe this 💯🤢

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion 105 # Kate thinking we’d be locked up like Warsaw. The girl is in pari dressing like carrie bad-jaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember she was obsessed with saying how a girl from school was on a list of "tattle trolls"?

This was just a list of social media handles created by submissions from influencers so she must have put it on there herself. Like how long ago was school? And she's still trying to get to get at someone from back then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Remember she was obsessed with saying how a girl from school was on a list of "tattle trolls"?

This was just a list of social media handles created by submissions from influencers so she must have put it on there herself. Like how long ago was school? And she's still trying to get to get at someone from back then.
She’s what?, 29/30? That’s 15 years of *turn to page 45 in the text book* *kate turns to page 45*
The text book-
A926E45C-CC8D-4927-BE21-F3170BD42AA3.jpeg

Carol-Anne Truffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she think is going to happen if she posts names and addresses anyway? I live in a wee bum hole town outside Edinburgh, if people turn up with fire sticks it would be the most exciting thing that's happened around here for ages 🤷‍♀️
She’s coming for you on an open top bus girl! Don’t know when, she likes to go round and round and round so ETA could be anywhere between 0800 and 1800 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m always asked how I tie my kids hair back so tight and when she tries to wriggle away, I don’t let go and then reshare the ‘ad’ again. She must know how bad that looks??
That paneling is like a bleeping magic eye thing frm donkies years ago, I’m cross eyed after looking at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She’s the same age as me and I left school in 2008🤣🤣🤣 lying sad act

New thread upper east siders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she needs a refund from the Mind PT cos pretty sure she told 180k followers that he had cured her anxieties from all the trolling she received & tried to flog everyone his course but now his magic must be wearing off cos there she is stomping down the road at 6am with her crocodile tears

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.