Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me he’s not wearing Mcqueens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just when I thought he couldn’t get worse 🙈
Is she a giant or is that pushchair meant for a doll? I’ve never seen a massive hunched back like it!
How original, Parkgate for ice cream :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me he’s not wearing Mcqueens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just when I thought he couldn’t get worse 🙈
Is she a giant or is that pushchair meant for a doll? I’ve never seen a massive hunched back like it!
No but seriously, why does she walk like that 😂 she walks like she's got someone else's legs on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep the new edition ones....him and jack ford defo go shopping together followed by a dildo session

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Notice how she’s going on about how, ahem, “good looking” Delo is, since we’ve all declared him repulsive.

Also, that is the biggest one year old I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.