Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other MUAs are excelling I.E Doing Saweetie's makeup in Venice and here she is on a free PR trip to London with a bugee company, nothing makeup related in sight. I have no idea who her audience is. Imagine dragging your daughter down to London for insta likes. Sad.

Reactions: 29
Oh gawd they'll be going that cake shop with all the pink flowers won't they .. all the Huns seem to gravitate towards it
Olive’s already been there, done that. She’s a very stylish baby, don’t you know?

Reactions: 25
It’s that bad? I was planning on doing it with my two. Fuck that then
I went 2018 I think it was, with no kids, and it was horrendous. Thank fuck it’s free to get in I always tell everyone how shit it is. Like a gypsy fair on crack. About £6 for a tiny hot chocolate (still fuming).

Reactions: 23
Car seats on tour again then I see! Poor thing should be in bed not sleeping in a fucking car seat while her mother stuffs her face & gets pissed. She is a selfish mother

Reactions: 16
How many stories will we get can tell Kates life's so boring when the others don't post anything about the event

The car seat will be shelbys baby too

Reactions: 8
I'm cringing for her, selling her salon to ride Olives coat tails

Reactions: 16
Ya know for a kids event, instead of drinks and prams would they not set up like a big soft play room and entertainment for the kids and then a little table for the mums to talk business or whatever? That’s what I’d be doing if I was organising one anyway.

Reactions: 36
You know what really pisses me off? The fact that they think they’re these ‘mommas’ about town, wheeling their poor offspring to shitty restaurants and getting on the whispering angle etc but if it was a few women from the local estate down the ale house getting bevvied with their kids in prams they would be the first to look their snotty noses down at them. Don’t see how drinking wine and eating oysters whilst your poor kids sit there bored out of their heads instead of being tucked up in bed is any different or better.

Reactions: 102
I hate London, I avoid it like the plague, it’s like it sucks the life and soul out of your body when you enter it and when you get home your nose is always full of black snot. can’t even imagine taking a baby, it’ll be breathing in all that shite plus just who could be arsed anyway

Reactions: 47
We went Xmas before the world ended and fuck my life proper grown adults all
Dead angry pushing and shoving it was vile
It is chaos I agree. Imagine the Liverpool/Manchester Christmas markets then multiply it by 100 at least!! Gutted Delo isn't with them for the train journey home like last time

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.