Katie Hayes #100 Reasons she’s not engaged, read the Wiki and be amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing to me is that silkfred shoot she did holding a ‘baby bump’ when she’d only have conceived a week prior.

The dining table being in a green house and her living room being in the garage

And the shouts on here: Fruit Machine and Bison Fury being my all time favourites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Remember…
1. Using Hollie’s baby scan for her pregnancy announcement 🙄
2. The “adult nappies” she wore after she gave birth to Olive 😂
3. The pot noodle curls which were crusted into place for a week straight 🤢
4. When Maxxy made a break for it to get back to his real ma Danielle and made it onto the Upton Community page
5. When she went to Bicester Village to get a Prada baby bag… never to be seen again 🤔

Never change Kate, you’re the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s to another 100 threads 👏🏻
The pot noodle curls is defo up there for me 🤣🤣🤣

Along with
1. the reels of Her jumping up and down, causing earthquakes, to Show off her outfits also the bad miming and nodding her head like she’s having a fit to change her make up 🤣🤣

2. the quarterback bison with her nans
sandals on

3. when she claimed olif was teething when she was about 3months, but there was never any bastard peggys

Ahhh there’s just too many 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The steriliser and hand held thermometer still kills me as well as the blag Burberry in Dubai and Delo pretending he was sat in Bizo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We can't forget the dusty petals in the cocktail or the Hello Fresh discount code or the vegetarian dish with bacon (or whatever meat it was). 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The pot noodle curls is defo up there for me 🤣🤣🤣

Along with
1. the reels of Her jumping up and down, causing earthquakes, to Show off her outfits also the bad miming and nodding her head like she’s having a fit to change her make up 🤣🤣

2. the quarterback bison with her nans
sandals on

3. when she claimed olif was teething when she was about 3months, but there was never any bastard peggys

Ahhh there’s just too many 🤣🤣
She looks massive, if you saw her like that everyday you’d think ‘there’s KHM’ but it’s always a shock how much she edits.

The whiplash reels, what a twit. The one where she pulls a face at the camera first, haunted me for weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
Who is that with her 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too many things to mention in Truffs backlog of life!! Newsflash though she's having a bath.....can somebody warn United Utilities 🚰🚰🚰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've died at the handheld thermometer picture 🤣🤣🤣 How did I miss that first time around?!
My fave 3 Truff moments in no particular order-

-Celebrating Earth Day by boasting about all the places she'd travelled too
- Ring door bell with Truff looking like she'd just popped down the offie for some ciggies for Jim Royale
- Her having her photo taken in Strawberry Fields and claiming it to be her best mates garden, then the girl who's Dad owned the land actually commenting🤣

Ooh and also the story from the Tattler who's Dad caught her leaving her dog tit on the ground and her threatening to get her lawyers on him as she knew the landowner, even though it was actually him 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
What’s everyone’s favourite shout that’s been said on here? Best posts etc? Mine is fruit machine and slab backed angel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That pink blazer insta v reality will never not make me die 😂😂😂😂😂😂

One of my faves was when Delo got called out for using pics of other people’s work and fat tits started inboxing the girl 😂😂 ‘I don’t give you permission to post this conversation’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
In Chester Zoo every exotic animal known to man , a few footsteps away & she's got 3 stories worth of footage recording a DUCK !!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🎉🥂amazing work. I’ve been here since thread 1 but I can never keep up with you hilarious trolls, I’m always reading catching up.
Loving all the favourite memories.
Mine include;
Bin powder all over the brand new sofa.
Elise some endorsements.
Jenko tattle accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was getting the sack from her own boss babe academy for me and if it was a decision she made for herself fact she would of talked about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
She looks like Latoya Jackson and he looks like a young Kevin Webster.
Truff you have made it too 100 threads and you still don’t realise it’s you that’s the problem.

Its nice that she addresses all our questions on her page though. roll on thread 150 when she still won’t be engaged 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she thought Olive came out the womb with a fresh tan but it was actually jaundice
I still find this birth announcement deeply disturbing , Never seen anything like it.
All about aesthetics no mention of her being healthy. Truff is a bad horror.
Tanned skin......As if she said that 🤢
So content & chilled too.... what a thicko newborns are almost comatose when they're born they're that sleepy.
She deserves all the stick and criticism she gets I'm telling ya !
8DAF8D4D-EB5D-46DA-873D-90548A9A9035.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I still find this birth announcement deeply disturbing , Never seen anything like it.
All about aesthetics no mention of her being healthy. Truff is a bad horror.
Tanned skin......As if she said that 🤢
So content & chilled too.... what a thicko newborns are almost comatose when they're born they're that sleepy.
She deserves all the stick and criticism she gets I'm telling ya ! View attachment 729932
I cry laughing at “tanned skin” every time. TANNED SKIN. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.