Katie Hayes #100 Reasons she’s not engaged, read the Wiki and be amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find this birth announcement deeply disturbing , Never seen anything like it.
All about aesthetics no mention of her being healthy. Truff is a bad horror.
Tanned skin......As if she said that 🤢
So content & chilled too.... what a thicko newborns are almost comatose when they're born they're that sleepy.
She deserves all the stick and criticism she gets I'm telling ya ! View attachment 729932
So content due to her high levels of jaundice… how bespoke 🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I've died at the handheld thermometer picture 🤣🤣🤣 How did I miss that first time around?!
My fave 3 Truff moments in no particular order-

-Celebrating Earth Day by boasting about all the places she'd travelled too
- Ring door bell with Truff looking like she'd just popped down the offie for some ciggies for Jim Royale
- Her having her photo taken in Strawberry Fields and claiming it to be her best mates garden, then the girl who's Dad owned the land actually commenting🤣

Ooh and also the story from the Tattler who's Dad caught her leaving her dog tit on the ground and her threatening to get her lawyers on him as she knew the landowner, even though it was actually him 🤣🤣

They were all my faves too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
That’s a beauty, bleeping hell!

I was late to the KHM party and only found you all when word was spreading round Tattle how fabulous the Wiki was - and I’ve been here ever since. Sir John Elton is one of my favourites, the pic of her sitting eating Scampi Fries in the salon before putting her fish fingers all over someone’s face and sticking with the seafood theme, I remember La Prawn every time I peruse the sandwiches. “La, la prawnnnn”

Came for the outstanding Wiki and stayed for the ridiculousness (of KHM), the fab recaps and the banter ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The bespoke couch that took about 72 weeks to arrive because it had to be cut to fit the garage..sorry, ‘living room’ with the bespoke cupboard built to hide the meter 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sir John Elton and the pearls for her stupidity

fat tits and slab back are my fave names. And big truck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve lurked on these threads for ages and have laughed out loud at this one. Bravo trolls 😂

I enjoyed how she was caught out by the trolls during almost every lockdown breach through her own doing, eg. showing a million wine glasses in the background at Delo’s party 🙄😂 She really doesn’t help herself!

I also enjoyed ‘Bob’ 😆 and when she took up open water swimming and ice baths (for one time only!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The story of her confronting a girl in the street thinking she was fliming her…when she was just having a FaceTime is a beezer too

Bet she got the “Errrrrr HELLO!!” treatment too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s everyone’s favourite shout that’s been said on here? Best posts etc? Mine is fruit machine and slab backed angel 😂😂😂
My personal fave was from yourself Gi when you said she reminded you of Taz 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
Matts hairline on this!
I dread to think what her fat tits looked like in real life, she hasn’t got a bra on there.
That is not a good look 🤣

Reactions: 8
A highlight from the most liked posts.. when Olive was stalking Matt’s ex on insta here

Also.. for old times sake, Is the wall painted white yet? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread 100
Average 51 page a thread
20 comments per page
= around about 102,000 comments about fat tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.