Katie Hayes #100 Reasons she’s not engaged, read the Wiki and be amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only cool down I went back and it was counting down from 5. She’s deffo walked 5k in about an hour on the treadmill and trying to pretend she’s ran a 5k again the bleeping scruff

Reactions: 22
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
Rrrrrrr Ay what’s up with dirty dick 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ He looks like he belongs on our caravan site as a fun star 🤣🤣 imagine letting your bird put this photo up on the gram when it’s been edited and filtered to duck.Imagine his mates what’s apptexts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fat tits you are bleeping vile. Sorry one big fat button moon face big backed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s only cool down I went back and it was counting down from 5. She’s deffo walked 5k in about an hour on the treadmill and trying to pretend she’s ran a 5k again the bleeping scruff
That what I think she’s done. She’s trying to claim she’s done almost 5k with 4 minutes left to go though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still howl at happy Max looked at the dog hotel! 🐕 🏨😂
Ahahahhahah and the time he was pap’d rolling his eyes at them. 100 threads what a ride trolls.

too many to mention but my faves are

1. The hand held thermometer
2. The steriliser that wasn’t a dishwasher
3. The Pearl editorial
4. When she found out crease release wasn’t a floor cleaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she’ll send herself another card to celebrate 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🥂 Yano like a telegram from the Queen.

My top truff moments:

1. Delo swan diving off that boat in Dubai
2. Truff claiming she was not smoking while preggers but was in fact eating a twirl (whoever said “chonging a twirl“ that makes me snort to this day 🤣🤣)

and finally 3. The fact that a bleeping make up artist who charges people ACTUAL money and has her own “range“ of (tit) make up tools including lashes, cannot stick a pissing fake eyelash on properly 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Fat tits, go and give your eyelashes a wash I think there’s a piece of bread crust from yesterday still in them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh oh oh oh. And the time she got live pap’d at exchange flags smashed with Oliff and then ran home (in 21 mins) and pretended she’d been home for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’d like to give an honourable mention to when Delo got dropped off for the 3.30 at aintree
FC1BC854-9490-47AC-9D57-841BC5B98F6B.png

And my number one fave Truff does delamere forest
D0BE2684-58DD-426E-AFB3-E0787AD9B10C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm manifesting the life I want for me...... could she be any more of a dick , seriously though. Sooo full of herself !

You're manifestations aren't that good Hun you've been gasping for a ring for 3 years !!
Oh and the baby isn't tanned in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ha ha did she call me a troll??
No I don't think she did, just stuff about suspicious profile etc and then one of her truffetts piped up about “mood hoover” which she agreed with. Standard behaviour but I agree her caption boxes are as well as being unreadable are too small for trollz like me too.

Reactions: 7
Can’t find the pic, but the one where even Max has had enough of her & is rolling his eyes is my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she thought Olive came out the womb with a fresh tan but it was actually jaundice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I'm manifesting the life I want for me...... could she be any more of a dick , seriously though. Sooo full of herself !

You're manifestations aren't that good Hun you've been gasping for a ring for 3 years !!
Oh and the baby isn't tanned in real life!
and still looks more and more like yer ma! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she thought Olive came out the womb with a fresh tan but it was actually jaundice
When she was tanned with blonde highlights.

remember when she took a scented candle in her hospital bag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember…
1. Using Hollie’s baby scan for her pregnancy announcement 🙄
2. The “adult nappies” she wore after she gave birth to Olive 😂
3. The pot noodle curls which were crusted into place for a week straight 🤢
4. When Maxxy made a break for it to get back to his real ma Danielle and made it onto the Upton Community page
5. When she went to Bicester Village to get a Prada baby bag… never to be seen again 🤔

Never change Kate, you’re the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s to another 100 threads 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Remember…
1. Using Hollie’s baby scan for her pregnancy announcement 🙄
2. The “adult nappies” she wore after she gave birth to Olive 😂
3. The pot noodle curls which were crusted into place for a week straight 🤢
4. When Maxxy made a break for it to get back to his real ma Danielle and made it onto the Upton Community page
5. When she went to Bicester Village to get a Prada baby bag… never to be seen again 🤔

Never change Kate, you’re the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s to another 100 threads 👏🏻
They weren’t just ‘adult’ nappies, they were ‘human’ nappies.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.