Katie Hayes #100 Reasons she’s not engaged, read the Wiki and be amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 100 already my claim to fame is starting thread one 🤣🤣🤣when I was just nosy and didn't know any of this tea on truff 😬x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
Who the duck is that? Cause it’s not Marty Delamere as we know him today

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread 100 already my claim to fame is starting thread one 🤣🤣🤣when I was just nosy and didn't know any of this tea on truff 😬x
Was that you 😂😂 congratulations girl I remember seeing it I’d come for the Mrs hinch threads and I’ve been on this one since day one as a watcher 🤣🤣🤣 she and her vile co host made me comment what they did to all the girls in oh snarlin during the 1st lockdown 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
100 threads! I’m quite emotional!
Been here ever since she was snottering into the camera about being bullied…and directed here BY HER! I would never had known about this site without KHM, so thank you 😊
Fave moments so far….
1. THE FART!
2. The pearls on her face
3. Drinking whilst preggars
4. Still not engaged
5. Still not a Zara size medium

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really don’t understand her Mottos of life preaching it doesn’t matter what out bodies look like yet she still edits all her pictures to make herself smaller don’t preach about stuff like this if you worry about what you look like constantly 🙄

100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
OMG two different people how has she got away with this for years there should be a law for no influencers to alter themselves young girls believe this tit 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
If I’m reading it correctly, the treadmill is showing that she’s done 4.92k and she’s got just under 5 minutes to go?? So, she’s either claiming that she’s now capable of doing 5k in 16 minutes or, the more likely scenario, it’s taken her 40 minutes to do 4.92k and she’s got it on cool down mode???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just reading back on the threads and she wasn’t going to get olive vaccinated until she read all the ingredients in them? Since prop had her 4th set a few days ago can someone ask KHM to list the ingredients she researched so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I’m reading it correctly, the treadmill is showing that she’s done 4.92k and she’s got just under 5 minutes to go?? So, she’s either claiming that she’s now capable of doing 5k in 16 minutes or, the more likely scenario, it’s taken her 40 minutes to do 4.92k and she’s got it on cool down mode???
20mins of hard work…trying to get a picture

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.