Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuckooLand

She looks more like a W.A.G these days.
Maybe she thinks she is but for her daughter 😉

Hahaha! I don't mind those tiles! I do love a rustic metro tile!
I really don't like the pink patterned tiles in the utility room. They don't sit well with the traditional cabinetry. When they inevitably paint the island, the pink tiles are going to look so out of place. The black and white version would've looked so much nicer I think.
Don’t worry, she’ll paint the floor!! It’ll be so on trend soon!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

JessaP

I like the grey cupboards but think the pink and gold looks really cheap and like it should be in a bathroom or something 😂
Agreed! The charcoal does look nice, I'm just so over shaker kitchens and brass finishes. Katie isn't the only one who's succumbed to a trendy kitchen though. In 5 years time you'll know they had it fitted in 2018/2019. That island though...

It's so big! It just makes the kitchen look cramped and small - which it's not! She could've got a slim line one if she was that desperate for one.

Attachments

Life88

We don't have storage in our bathroom either. All my makeup ect is in our bedroom. And toothbrushes are in two glass jars that's it. I love it. I love the metal writing on the wall and mirror.

JessaP

The kitchen is 100% not gifted, maybe floors tiling appliances etc could be. I think being skint is her perception, I follow some very nice expensive home accounts whilst I do enjoy looking at them they made me feel skint as I could never afford anything like that. But when I look at. The wider picture I am doing all right. Katie went to public school where most of the parents were extremely rich so compared to them she may feel poor.
Exactly, parts of the kitchen will be gifted but the costly part will be the garage conversion. It's unlikely that will be gifted, I don't think contractors tend to "gift" entire projects.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
So this is my first post but I had to say I have just watched her stories and she looks like she has had Botox or something else done.. Does that explain her few days break. I mean not really a big deal but has anyone else noticed it?!
Yeah. I thought her skin looked great! It could just have been a filter though..

fireflies

VIP Member
how weird, as surely if this is their ‘forever home’ as they keep saying then they aren’t the kind of people to settle for a bad state secondary school?
I get impression her mum's wealthy.
It's common for grandparents pay or help out with private senior school fees.
Maybe that's an option they will consider.
She also has said a few times any money she's earned featuring the kids she's saving for them.
Here 5 years at private day school be around 60k each child as 12 k a year plus additional costs uniform, trips, catering costs.

Manbitch

I actually like Katie I think she’s transparent and makes a real effort with her content. Her travel pictures and vlogs especially are so well done.

Also don’t forget that her husband works full time and I think earns a very good salary so I don’t think we should question how she affords things as I think her life makes a lot more sense than most other mummy vloggers!

Im a stay at home mum and my husband works full time. He has a very good job and earns a very decent salary but he certainly puts the hours in. We will have had 2 holidays to America this year (we ask have 3 children) as well as several long weekends away throughout the year. We’ve also spent money doing the garden up and getting ready for a side return on the kitchen.

I’m not saying all this to boast and I know we are very much in the minority but I’m just trying to provide some context that it is quite possible for them to afford their lifestyle on her husbands salary (we have no idea how much he earns but I get the impression it’s very decent) especially as it’ll also be subsidised by the money she makes doing ads and collabs etc
As he works for an American company their salaries are higher than Brititish also if he is being paid in dollars this would increase it more with the weak pound.

Tothemoonandback

Thanks for the wish of health and happiness now can we get back on topic. This forum is here to discuss instagram/YouTube families. If people don’t want to discuss this type of thing then they have the option of leaving this forum x

BadgerBadger

So this is my first post but I had to say I have just watched her stories and she looks like she has had Botox or something else done.. Does that explain her few days break. I mean not really a big deal but has anyone else noticed it?!

I think she’s actually like this with Lottie too. Maddie is only 2 years older but was doing much ‘older’ things at 6 than what Lottie is doing now, and Maddie seems to be treated more ‘her age’ with her sports and academically, where as Lottie seems WAY behind and doesn’t seem like she is encouraged in the same way, talks very babyish for 6. She’s a sweetie, but I always think of her as being more like 4 or something.
I watched something earlier and actually thought that about her speech, it's not really how I'd expect a 6 year old to speak, she is very sweet though. In one of her videos they were at the supermarket and she was all Wren can you get one two three apples all very sing song, why can't she just ask him to get her three apples in a normal voice, she can always help him count if he needs it. But I think this is what annoys me with a lot of them, they don't seem to want to give their children opportunities to test there abilities to see what they can do by themselves and therefore learn (although tbf from what I've seen in real life it's not just restricted to the world of IG and youtube)

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Well the kitchen renovation has started! I watched the planning video yesterday for it, looks very complicated!

Don’t know about the cleaner, but they will need one once this mess has begun!

Which Lucy is that? Lucie and the bump is bezzy mates with the insufferable Lara Joanna Jarvis. Who is now randomly mates with SurreyMama, Kerry Whelpdale and SJ Strum!

God thats an unfortunate photo!!! Im not sure she looks THAT bad? Its not the shape of her eyebrows i have a problem with just the length of them. They are so OTT. And then the fake teeth and the bruised beaten eye look with the purple eyeshadow (What IS that all about?!) and the upturned nose. The early videos are interesting because they look nothing like she does now.
Lucy at beautiful me.

CuckooLand

Ahh my dad has a boiling water tap, he says it's the bain of his existence and always is on the blink. He's given up with it and just used the kettle 😂

I think maybe she's going to have appliances hidden away? She seems the sort who keep their toaster in a cupboard if you know what I mean!
Mind you... toast makes crumbs.... god forbid if that kitchen gets messy!! Needs to be insta worthy at all times!!!!! 😂