Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuckooLand

To have a mini break from the kitchen ‘of dreams’ she’s focusing on clothes content just to make sure she’s covering all angles of her audience! Now the kids are being used for Next - well Adidas via Next. Today we have a picture of her and the kids at the beach. Notice how she puts in the kids wellies are gifted yet not tagged who gifted them? Unless I’ve missed something, I thought she was very transparent?? Don’t forget guys, she is so very very grateful for everything! 😇
And I do agree with the name Wren, though it’s cute, that boy will eventually grown up 🤔

Reactions: 1

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’ve found their house before online, it isn’t a bad area, I think she just meant it is boring. Seems quite leafy and normal from what I’ve read.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Did anyone else find her latest ad video with Wagamama really, REAAALLY boring and badly done? It was done really well in terms of the effort that she put in, you could see that she had taken her time with it BUT it just felt like one big long boring ad about Wagamamas, it wasn't a couple of minutes in the restaurant, it was just her gushing about how much she loves the brand and then boring info about the food for 10 minutes. Then the kids making vegetable faces. She really needs to inject character into her videos imo. I would not go Wagas based on that video, I would go to sleep.
I quite likes it to be honest...

fireflies

VIP Member
I normally like her house taste, but that island is far too big for the kitchen and I think she'll realise her mistake in a few months. Also in the camp that thinks the snug is tiny and a pointless waste of money!
I think the snug is bonus room and she's future proofing.
As they only have 4 beds and maybe the girls won't want to share long term which means they lose a play room/ guest room unless they do loft conversion.
Downstairs they garden extension/dining rooms open plan and just off the kicthen.
Sometimes half term my kids need space from one another especially when they have friends and are teenagers
So I imagine snug will get future use in time.
But decorating and furnishing that room needs careful thought as does window dressing as whole street see them.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think she seems like a nice person.

I’ve had to unfollow her because I can’t relate to all the holidays and expensive renovations anymore. Her old house seemed more attainable to me. Her new house is huge and I can’t help feeling jealous 🤭

What I do find super super annoying is her husband’s smirk in photos. The last couple of times he’s featured on her insta page he looks normal. But prior to that he’s been doing that annoying smirk for years- it looks exactly like this emoji 🥴 but the smile goes down at the edges . I get so annoyed with it I want to shout at my phone. Anyone else? 😂
You’re right though- husband appears to hate being on camera, poor guy. Wish he’d chose a different expression though xx
Jon’s weird smile gets me too! But I‘be come to the conclusion that’s just his face 🙊🙊🙊 and his “id rather be doing anything else” smile!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok, I feel like such a bitch saying this as its not constructive and Katie hasn't done anything wrong so I'm not calling her out like I do others cough Norris cough Pentland.
BUT.. I don't like her kitchen!
I don't like the bubblegum/playboy pink colour.. it isn't a dusty pink.. its like a 3 year olds bedroom barbie pink. Also I don't think the floor looks good with it. Its too light and looks like cement. It looks like the floor hasn't yet been laid.

Boblebob

VIP Member
She looks dreadful at the moment, I’m shocked. 😳 I din’t know whether it’s her hair or makeup but her thumbnails recently make her look older & haggard. She has a lot of sun damage on her face but it’s not that, it’s something else, she doesn’t look well. 😳
I was thinking that same

Awhenny

VIP Member
Plus the bathroom, all the bath, shower, sink etc was gifted (which she appears to label correctly every time she posts about it). So they only paid for tiling, Labour etc which would have saved them a fair bit.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Really disappointed with Katie’s very public “welcome back “ message to Mrs Meldrum. Thought she was stronger than that.

Katie refers heavily to her pride in her daughter playing a heavily male dominated sport and breaking down the barriers of females in football, she can have a voice on prejudice when she wants to.

None of these “ influencers” can have failed to notice the absence of Mrs Meldrum or the reasons why. Yet none of them have had the backbone to voice an opinion on the matter in hand - the apparent acceptability of a racist comment on a public platform.
What makes the situation worse is that Rebeca Meldrum has not apologised and shows no understanding of why she offended people.

When it comes down to it, these female influencers genuinely care more about being
“ in the gang “ than actually making a difference to the world. It’s a false and shallow way to exist and not representative in any way of strong female role models or even true female support.

To me, these are not influential people in anyway.
What IS the Meldrum issue? I'd never hear of her before I joined tattle, but shes got that many threads on here, wouldn't know where to start wading through them!

meetmeinthemiddle

Sometimes it's easy to mistake shyness for coldness. I think she does have some local friends. She has mentioned school mums and friends from NCT with Maddie but I think like a lot of vloggers she finds it easier to interact with strangers on her phone.
I agree here - to me she’s quite warm, but maybe in real life this doesn’t translate

Thefamily

So...what are your opinions on the bathroom? I like the style, but I'm surprised by the overall lack of practicality. There's no storage whatsoever. I'm like gurl, you have three tiny people who need to use this space. And those tiny people will inevitably get bigger. You can't all share the on suit forever.
I really like the bathroom but totally get the practicalities. To be honest the only storage we have in our bathroom is a basket for cleaning products, two baskets for surplus shower gel, razors, cotton buds etc and a shelf for the soaps, deodorants and lotions and there’s 6 of us but her and Jon have their own en-suite too

Tothemoonandback

Thanks for the advice. Like the above poster I’m also keen to get back on topic and use this forum for its purpose xx

Beyondthebrink

Which Lucy is that? Lucie and the bump is bezzy mates with the insufferable Lara Joanna Jarvis. Who is now randomly mates with SurreyMama, Kerry Whelpdale and SJ Strum!

God thats an unfortunate photo!!! Im not sure she looks THAT bad? Its not the shape of her eyebrows i have a problem with just the length of them. They are so OTT. And then the fake teeth and the bruised beaten eye look with the purple eyeshadow (What IS that all about?!) and the upturned nose. The early videos are interesting because they look nothing like she does now.
She looks more like a W.A.G these days.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Can I ask... do people know if she has a door on that utility room?
Just wondering because if there is, that’ll be a room hidden by visitors so was it worth spending all that money on matching units to kitchen and shall we say ‘interesting’ tiles?
It’s not even a direct link from the kitchen. It’s a room off the hallway....
I do find it a strange area to have a utility if I’m totally honest but everyone has their own choice....
More money than sense. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
it will have a door, she mentioned it previously. We matched our utility to our kitchen when we had it redone. I think quite a lot of people do.

Lln81

The house might be looking nice but you couldn’t pay me to live in that area! They overpaid for that house and the amount they’ve spent on it far exceeds the ceiling price of the house. No problem if it’s your forever home but I very much doubt this is.