Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
I agree that she does a good job of travel posts. I think she makes it look easy with the kids as eldest is a strong personality and middle Lottie is really quiet and easy and then they’ve got the youngest. My two are huge clashing personalities so bicker all the time! I’m envious of that I must admit.
I'm jealous of the very close relationship the two girls have. My two are boy girl and 3.5 years apart, they're close yeah but nothing like her two girls. I do think its lovely.

Reactions: 1

Ktpeterson

I’ve only started watching her and I do like her, will see how it pans out but so far I think she’s the best of a bad bunch

Daisy222

Oh god, on her latest IG post, does she want to fish for compliments anymore? “Don’t stroke my ego, but...”

Got to give you a boost to have a few hundred people gush about you, right?!
I just don’t understand why these mummy vloggers want/need all this adoration from a load of strangers. It’s kind of weird. Not saying we all don’t like a compliment,bof course we do, but almost daily gushing praise 🤔 They’re generally filtered up so much that they don’t even look like themselves irl anyway. Odd.

MerryBerry

Don’t believe a word of this, Katie is very much like her dad who is very unassuming . There are things I don’t like she posts her children’s lives to the world, she is repetitive can’t watch her vids that intro for God’s sake mix it up
“Hello and welcome back to my channel, for today’s video ......” she doesn’t do as many ads as most, but still can’t see her buying hellofresh with her own money but then who would. If you really know Katie give a bit of info to prove it.
Why on earth would I need to prove that I know her? This is a gossip forum, you can choose to believe me or not. It’s of no concern to me. I’m not going to give any private information of hers out, why would I do that? I dislike her as a person but I have no interest at all in giving out private details about her.

I just find it very interesting how successful her nice act is and found it refreshing that people were starting to see through it.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Just seen week 6 of the renovation.
Now I do quite like Katie,but their workmen must think they're right pains in the arse 😂🙈
Apparatantly in the utility room they accidentally ordered a black inside cupboard and fitted it, when all the others are wood inside. But it's ok, because she's had then re-order wood and they're going to refit so it all matches!

Not sure if I'm being unreasonable but...
It's INSIDE!!! Nobody can see it?! Think of the waste.
Think she might have had a read on here too, there was a big segment dedicated to the wine fridge and how Jon loves his wine 😂
I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all. When you’re paying a shed load you want it done right. My husband and father in law fitted our kitchen. They fitted one bag panel of one cupboard the wrong way round (so it shows chipboard rather than white) and it drives me mad. I’d get it changed if I were Katie too! And she may not have known it was different inside until it was fitted, as it’s presumably all “flat pack” and put together by their joiner

daisiemae

I really like her in most aspects, the only thing I would say is she really needs to grow her hair out again, she’s aged massively since she’s cut it short, combined with the sun damaged skin, she looks a lot older than she is.
I agree with you. I also don’t think her new teeth suit her face. There’s something off about them. Her natural teeth were much better

Am3879

I think Katie is very different to the other bloggers. She started blogging years before Instagram and vlogging were a big thing and I think you can tell that she doesn't love taking videos or photos of herself. I think she seems very genuine and transparent.
With regards to her saying she had no money and then doing the garden and bathroom renovations - she said her husband got an unexpected work contract so the extra money was from his work.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I like the look of the kitchen too and the tiles in the utility look nice in my opinion now that they are down. I wasn't that keen at first when she showed them but the finished look works in the small space.
I'm still not sure on the island but I guess its not my kitchen.

LurkyLou

Can someone do a VERY brief recap on what happened with Mrs Meldrum? I unsubscribed from her several weeks ago because she just became unbearable, but it seems like something specific has happened recently? Her thread is too crazy for me to catch up there!
For anyone who doesn't know about what happened with Mrs. Meldrum, you can read about it here. Just gives you an idea of what kind of woman she is. Such a shame Katie supports her. I can't say I'm surprised though. CM is composed of many of the same kind of privileged white women who haven't a damn clue.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Oh I am glad the cracks are starting to
Show. It has always baffled me how Katie managed to win everybody over with her act.
I know her personally and she is not what she makes out at all. In actual fact she is a stone cold ice queen.
I’ve heard the same from another blogger.

CuckooLand

Omg yes it does. Eat drink schluff has a nicer shade of pink though, less bubblegum.
Oh wow! Yes the kitchen is VERY like Eat drink schluff!! Again an account I don’t follow but I had to go nose! So Katie isn’t unique with the pink island (knew there’d be another somewhere) but as you say this shade works much better and with the flooring too.
If you scroll to the kitchen photos you notice things that Katie has said she wanted but they changed minds.... had planned herringbone floor, had originally planned sink in island. Bet she planned to have those handles too but their ‘modern’ style house prob didn’t suit them. I bet the herringbone wouldn’t have done either.
Oh dear Katie.... and you seemed like your own person once. I get the whole inspiration thing but I thought Katie had her own mind a bit more. Not much of an ‘influencer’ 🤔😉

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I still hate the pink.
Me too. Its too much like bubblegum.
The floor is like cement and like it hasn't been laid.
The island takes up the whole kitchen
I'm surprised I don't like it as I usually love her decor. Even though her bathroom was a bit marmitey, I liked it.
I think if she changed the pink to a dirty, dusty pink and darkened the floor, it would look better

Jed321

I know she said inspo is from home interiors magazines and Instagram but who did she really get inspo for this kitchen from? I think someone mentioned another instagrammer but can’t find her details...

Onthefence

I like Katie I think she works hard .
I think her husband earns a lot
They made some good equity on last house.
Her mother's quite wealthy.

But on the fence I think many feel like you at times it's hard not too.
At times Instagram can feel very depressing and we feel like we failing.
As long as everyone's loved/roof over head and food on table then it's all good I keep telling myself.
Comparison is the their of joy.

Aldi do similar for £280.

I'm hoping my husband can maybe make something similar as we need seating but can't afford any.
Thanks Kermit. I appreciate that. Unfortunately garden furniture is out of our realm of possibilities this year, even the cheap one. It’ll have to be the picnic blanket again! X