Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To apply it to this thread, I get it’s an addiction/mental illness. But it’s hard to look at someone with 3 kids playing these silly mind games with hauls etc and not want to shake her. I do hope she overcomes her issues for herself because having an addiction take over your life is so awful, but also because her daughters are at a really bad age to be watching this.
Oh completely, those children are so vulnerable and having a parent with an ED (still assuming she does) will be nothing but damaging

Reactions: 3
So she’s gone on her own, but literally for one day? I assume the brand arranged the flight and hotel for her, so all she had to do was pay for an extra night at the hotel? Not such a big girl after all, Katie. FFS. With three little kids you gotta be a better role model than THAT.

How random to not mention it whatsoever when she shares the mundane of what she’s having for lunch daily, yet omits the fact she’s flying to new York alone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why all the secrecy over the brand. What a massive tw@t she is. She’s so painfully thin she can’t have the stamina to do New York properly.

Bet Jon is going to love juggling his new job with 3 kids and their manic football schedules while she’s off posing in fancy hotel windows for her fake Job

Reactions: 4
All this “omg so brave going to NY on my own” thing really gets on my nerves, Louise and brummymummy do it too about travelling alone. It’s tone deaf to expect applause for going on a trip that most people with normal jobs would be over the moon to go on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The faux-humbleness is what gets me. Oh, all I do is take my kids to football... oops, somehow I'm in New York but don't be jealous because I came here without anyone to hold my hand (even though I'm a middle aged woman) and I even paid for one night in a $$$ hotel - what a martyr.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My god she looks skeletal. Get home, get a proper job, eat properly and be present for your children rather than living this empty life through your phone. Attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 4
Queen of humble brags. Stop sitting on the fence and just embrace your good fortune.

Reactions: 8
Thought she always claimed the influencer life was too cringey for her which is why she never used to get her phone out and start chatting and filming and taking photos, yet stick her on a solo trip and she’s taking the tripod out to pose for endless photos