Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2534825I just can’t with the Uniqlo boob hammocks and dad trainers. She has always been such a fashion victim. Total marketers dream. Unfortunately you then get other 40 year old influencers View attachment 2534820copying the look (ahem, Brummy Mummy) and it’s just a firm no.
The 'dad trainer' trend actually makes me cringe. I cannot understand why it's a thing. I don't see it looking good on anyone

Reactions: 8
The 'dad trainer' trend actually makes me cringe. I cannot understand why it's a thing. I don't see it looking good on anyone
Katie has always been a fashion sheep, she has no style of her own, just throws a lot of money around in H&M, Zara etc and hope something sticks. Those pleated trousers look horrific

Reactions: 4
Katie has always been a fashion sheep, she has no style of her own, just throws a lot of money around in H&M, Zara etc and hope something sticks. Those pleated trousers look horrific
They do 🤣 I think I was distracted by the trainers.

I am very close in age to Katie, and I am definitely not particularly stylish (or bothered!), but sometimes her outfits give me second hand embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That whole trip for that one poxy reel? What do dove and Nike get out of her freeloading on that trip? The whole insta world is bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Im so confused by her Ad word salad. I don’t understand the premise, I don’t understand what a week in NYC has to do with it, I really don’t understand how a skeletal mother of 3 is in any way a body positive role model. Just cos her girls play a bit of football?! Wow Dove, great research. Everything that is wrong with influencers.

All she keeps replying to her fake as duck influencer followed is “it’s so inspiring”. What’s inspiring? The campaign or a week alone in NYC?!?

Edited to add: It would have made a lot more inspiring sense to have actually taken her sport mad teenage daughter on this trip?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im so confused by her Ad word salad. I don’t understand the premise, I don’t understand what a week in NYC has to do with it, I really don’t understand how a skeletal mother of 3 is in any way a body positive role model. Just cos her girls play a bit of football?! Wow Dove, great research. Everything that is wrong with influencers.

All she keeps replying to her fake as duck influencer followed is “it’s so inspiring”. What’s inspiring? The campaign or a week alone in NYC?!?

Edited to add: It would have made a lot more inspiring sense to have actually taken her sport mad teenage daughter on this trip?!?!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Don’t get the relevance of New York nor the relevance of dull Katy skeletal mum of 3.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing couldn’t be more ironic if it tried. A campaign around body positivity promoted by someone who has obvious mega issues with her own body image she feels the need to lose a lot of weight so her clothes literally hang off her..

It’s beyond disingenuous.

Reactions: 9
She clearly read here judging by her stories stating how her girls couldn't attend as it was "adults only". Hi Katie, sort yourself out love.

Reactions: 6
Why would a kid be excited about going to a headquarters, it sounds dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 2
Watching a football match on tv and describing it as fascinating. Really??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The football thing. Like really Katie. Know your audience is a phrase that springs to mind. I think she has no content left in her. The house is complete but already looking dated as she went for fast fashion furniture rather than anything that might look OK 5 or 10 years on . She quite rightly didn't want to show her girls bedrooms to the world so no content there. Her kids are school aged and past the buggy, toddler and baby stage (she's not doing an Emily whats-her-name whose 7 year old is constantly posed as a toddler) and her holiday content doesn't quite wash in a cost of living crisis. Her shopping at Zara is just a yawn fest. So time to give up Social Media Katie. Your time is up and while you were once OK those days have gone. Be honest I don't think you want to to do content anymore. That's OK. Maybe go back to the holiday industry?

Reactions: 5
Oh wow she looks so skeletal. Michael Jackson-esque.
She knows it and she loves it, drawing more attention to herself by going look at me and how painfully thin I am. How she has the nerve to go to Nike headquarters and represent sport and self esteem in young girls whilst simultaneously being an awful role model I don’t know.

Reactions: 9
The football thing. Like really Katie. Know your audience is a phrase that springs to mind. I think she has no content left in her. The house is complete but already looking dated as she went for fast fashion furniture rather than anything that might look OK 5 or 10 years on . She quite rightly didn't want to show her girls bedrooms to the world so no content there. Her kids are school aged and past the buggy, toddler and baby stage (she's not doing an Emily whats-her-name whose 7 year old is constantly posed as a toddler) and her holiday content doesn't quite wash in a cost of living crisis. Her shopping at Zara is just a yawn fest. So time to give up Social Media Katie. Your time is up and while you were once OK those days have gone. Be honest I don't think you want to to do content anymore. That's OK. Maybe go back to the holiday industry?
I agree, she was great back in the day and I really love to contend. I don’t think I’ve watched anything since the Disney holiday. Just boring now, family life was her thing.

Reactions: 1
She looks so unhealthy. What's concerning is I am sure she has spoken about a period in her life previously where she took running far too seriously and went overboard and it seems she is doing the same now.

Reactions: 7
I don't actually have any dislike for Katie. (a) I don't know her beyond what she posts (b) she is too blah and beige to feel any real animosity against. Having said this I was quite taken aback by her post of herself. She does look very thin now. I hope she isn't unwell in any way

Reactions: 7