Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I wonder that too. He seems like a good guy so I’m sure they’re having conversations behind the scenes and he’s supporting her. I hope so at least
Sometimes those closest cant see it like outsiders - she definitely needs support, maybe from her mum and sister. Truthfully though, she needs to get off Insta - the desperation to keep up must cause her so much stress.

Reactions: 1
She is becoming addicted. Her son is still really young so would need help getting ready for school but she’s off posing for sweaty photos

didn’t she previously like years ago post about her becoming g dangerously thin after being addicted to exercise?
Yes she did, she wrote a post about it when she had her blog. She got addicted to running and lost loads of weight and people had to tell her to stop because she was too thin. I remember it well

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes she did, she wrote a post about it when she had her blog. She got addicted to running and lost loads of weight and people had to tell her to stop because she was too thin. I remember it well
I hope someone is going to do the same now as she looks really poorly

Who the f*** naps in the car on a school run. Some of us are busy working. She wants to get a proper job.
---
I found the Corfu content completely boring, can’t believe she squeezed 5 posts out of it 🤣. I totally get that it was lovely to experience, but no one is interested in “got up, ate, swam” day after day. And anything valuable she had to share was resort specific, so again, not helpful to most of her followers.

She’s referenced Jon’s new job a few times - it seems as though he’s not got the flexibility he used to with time off. And he isn’t featured in many of her photos, which makes me wonder if he wants a bit more privacy. I respect that to be honest, just wish it would extend to the kids.
he’s so damn ugly I’d be happy if she never showed him again.
---
View attachment 2333437
Sorry but can’t help it
oh my god, those eyebrows. Does she not get how stupid she looks?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She blocked me from her stories so I just blocked her. She’s no reason to do that so peace out ✌🏻

Reactions: 3
She blocked me from her stories so I just blocked her. She’s no reason to do that so peace out ✌🏻
You are missing nothing. The dullest reel ever created in the history of reels about their boring but “really lovely” Sunday. Crack on love, literally no one cares, just live your life if it makes you so happy!

You are missing nothing. The dullest reel ever created in the history of reels about their boring but “really lovely” Sunday. Crack on love, literally no one cares, just live your life if it makes you so happy!
Just your a age typical white middle class no care in the world. Bollocks than!

Reactions: 5
Same! No idea what I'd done, but tbh not sad about missing out on her path of self destruction! That weight loss is awful

Reactions: 2
Same! No idea what I'd done, but tbh not sad about missing out on her path of self destruction! That weight loss is awful
She reminds me of my sister who is currently in an eating disorder unit. I’ve seen the destruction at home. Don’t need to see it on IG. I scroll for an escape

• Sad
Hope your sister is ok xx
Thank you. She’s not doing well. Eating disorders are so destructive to that person but also the family around. More than the ‘sufferer’ realises. It’s such a selfish illness that takes away all of that person. I don’t feel I ever have a conversation with my sister, I have a conversation with the selfish anorexia. It’s how the ED team family therapist described it and it’s so true. I really hope if Katie is suffering that she gets the help she needs before it completely takes over.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I find most unsettling is the constant food references. Always cooking, eating in or out, travelling for food, snack plates. She clearly only eats a fraction of it, it’s not the running that keeps her weight down as that’s only recent, she either doesn’t eat enough or is throwing it up. Is the food obsession a symptom of an ED or just her way of trying to deflect attention about her weight.

Reactions: 7
Thank you. She’s not doing well. Eating disorders are so destructive to that person but also the family around. More than the ‘sufferer’ realises. It’s such a selfish illness that takes away all of that person. I don’t feel I ever have a conversation with my sister, I have a conversation with the selfish anorexia. It’s how the ED team family therapist described it and it’s so true. I really hope if Katie is suffering that she gets the help she needs before it completely takes over.
As someone with a sister who had a eating disorder while growing up I hope you are ok.
It’s horrible because I had, and still have such conflicted emotions around it and shame for having them.

• Heart
As someone with a sister who had a eating disorder while growing up I hope you are ok.
It’s horrible because I had, and still have such conflicted emotions around it and shame for having them.
Thank you for your kindness. Absolutely do not want to derail this thread 🙈 I completely understand the conflicted thoughts and feelings around it all

• Heart
Thank you for your kindness. Absolutely do not want to derail this thread 🙈 I completely understand the conflicted thoughts and feelings around it all
To apply it to this thread, I get it’s an addiction/mental illness. But it’s hard to look at someone with 3 kids playing these silly mind games with hauls etc and not want to shake her. I do hope she overcomes her issues for herself because having an addiction take over your life is so awful, but also because her daughters are at a really bad age to be watching this.