Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t use them and doesn’t talk about body positivity either.in fact her current refusal to acknowledge her weight loss is the exact opposite

Reactions: 10
She also looks like she's had more work done on her face. She doesn't look natural.

Reactions: 4
I sadly think that she has the “hamster cheek” look of someone with bulimia. She need HELP, not to be part of a body positivity ad.

Surely after all the hype of Dove using real bodies they can’t use her who clearly has issues

Reactions: 3
So I'm reading The Girl Who Climbed Everest which Katie recommended on stories a while back. Chapter 2 - the MC is struggling with bulimia... I wonder if that's why it resonated with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just catching up. She looks really thin and gaunt. I really hope someone helps her soon. Doesn’t help that she’s walking a lot in NY

Reactions: 3
4E635DC3-6EA6-4EAF-A369-5ACEB8BBE54E.png
I just can’t with the Uniqlo boob hammocks and dad trainers. She has always been such a fashion victim. Total marketers dream. Unfortunately you then get other 40 year old influencers
D786A8E8-CEEA-4403-846B-5E92E1F2ACAD.png
copying the look (ahem, Brummy Mummy) and it’s just a firm no.

She always looks a state. Those awful bright white beaver teeth and vertical brushed up eyebrows. The 90/ anorexica look is awful as an “influencer” with 3 young children - what a shocking example to set to them.

Reactions: 6