Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I saw that! He’s really not a looker is he.
---

Yeah I agree. In fairness, it’s a no win situation really as there isn’t really a good way to acknowledge it without either being called a brag if she is straight up, or a liar if she plays it down. It’s probably impossible to get right.

While they are privileged, their kids seem to be well mannered and ‘normal’, and I like that they do things like share treats and go for bike rides to balance up the £££££ trips to Disney.
Yeah her kids don’t seem to be grabby and ungrateful like lots of other influencers I follow who seem bored by yet another long haul expensive holiday
She just doesn’t seem the type to be an influencer online

Reactions: 5
Very lucky indeed and I think that’s the hard line she treads because she tries to acknowledge they’re wealthy but somehow comes across as embarrassed by it but then drops out that they all fly premium economy “because it was only a little bit extra” That little bit extra for 5 of them is likely to be £500+ 🙄
And the rest! We’ve just upgraded our holiday to New York for me, my partner and our 2 children to fly premium economy we’ve paid an extra £1500 on top of what we’ve already paid for flights.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And the rest! We’ve just upgraded our holiday to New York for me, my partner and our 2 children to fly premium economy we’ve paid an extra £1500 on top of what we’ve already paid for flights.
Yup, upgraded two flights to Barbados, cost an extra £700 for us. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah her kids don’t seem to be grabby and ungrateful like lots of other influencers I follow who seem bored by yet another long haul expensive holiday
She just doesn’t seem the type to be an influencer online
I'd agree. I think Katie has lost her way with YT now. Her content is just not there anymore but grateful she's not a flogger vlogger like that awful Emily Norris.

Reactions: 3
Her travel content is really good but she can’t create it without the kids as they still do family holidays. And to build an audience, she needs to share the family. I definitely thought she’d stop sharing the kids but guess it’s a fine line between sharing or a free trip to Florida 😂

Reactions: 6
Never knew shampoo was a flex but duck me, there’s a week’s shopping right there in those 3 bottles 🙄

073D3278-9A37-4FD0-AC27-9A6D28221F0B.jpeg

38D2D7BC-2D55-466B-9D03-6E246C378CB8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do we need to see grown women getting dressed unless we are pervy old men? Its so pathetic!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really agree, i really don’t think we should be actually getting dressed online, it’s completely unnecessary seeing people’s pants - how cringe for her kids one day 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her outfits posts are always pretty pointless anyway, she never links things she's wearing or they're old things .. what exactly is the point!

Reactions: 6
Her outfits posts are always pretty pointless anyway, she never links things she's wearing or they're old things .. what exactly is the point!
To be fair, whie I don't like the outfit posts, I do like that Katie doesn't link everything she buys or tries in shops for money like most influencers do.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, whie I don't like the outfit posts, I do like that Katie doesn't link everything she buys or tries in shops for money like most influencers do.
Yea I agree with this too but sometimes it is annoying when you like something and she doesn't link it! She could link without affiliate .. she usually says which shop things are from but you can never find any of it 😂

• Haha
I quite like Katie, but I can’t watch any of her reels because the cutesy baby voice she uses on them just goes right through me! Its so weird for woman her age, and her normal voice isn’t so babyish, ot just sounds so put on.

Agree about watching people get dressed, happy to see the final outfit, but why would you want to flash your pants for everyone to see?

Reactions: 8
All of her outfits are just jeans and top anyway 🥱 like who needs to be influenced to wear a normal outfit?

Another Zara changing rooms video 🙄
I get the impression she’s bored. Kids growing up, not much travel content these days, all gone a bit dull for her.

Doesn’t her husband look different these days..maybe he’s eating all her meals as well as his

• Haha