Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thing she is just clinging on for holidays. She has nothing of interest to post or say outside of that. Lots of people will keep following along waiting for them though, that’s what I’m doing.

speaking of holidays, any guesses where they might be off in the summer?
Probably something that most people can’t afford - Safari, back to America again, something like that. She did say they were going to go to Japan when covid hit, so that could be possibility now they have reopened their borders.

Reactions: 2
Probably something that most people can’t afford - Safari, back to America again, something like that. She did say they were going to go to Japan when covid hit, so that could be possibility now they have reopened their borders.
I’m thinking probably America, maybe Canada or a little Europe trip to a few places. I feel
Like she’d do Japan during cherry blossom season for the Insta content.

Reactions: 1
Wherever she goes she will try to down play it and be so grateful and come away with her favourite photos ever
Then claim their modest holiday just happened to include an upgrade to premium economy for five people, like that’s standard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its the waist..... you can see how thin she is. Certainly not just from eating healthily. Coral pearl posted a picture of her weight loss and she looks toned, this doesn't. I hope she's ok

Reactions: 4
I actually think she would be better just letting her page lay dormant when she doesn’t have any travel content now the kids are older.
I would engage more with her page if what I saw was interesting.

Reactions: 3
I actually think she would be better just letting her page lay dormant when she doesn’t have any travel content now the kids are older.
I would engage more with her page if what I saw was interesting.
I agree, and I’m sure she has enough travel content to keep posting travel related stuff throughout the year too

I do enjoy her travel content, but the message she is sending out looking that thin is worrying. I really hope she eats all that Nando’s she’s just put on her stories.

Very time she posts a picture of herself she looks smaller. 😳
Agree. She puts the reels on of “What we ate in…..” who is she kidding, she didn’t eat any of it and if she did, she was either throwing it back up later of secretly over exercising to compensate. You just don’t become that skinny ir maintain it if you’re eating the right number of calories or exercising normally.

Reactions: 9
her knees. ;( I was anorexic for two years. My weight at my lowest was 5stone 10, I'm 5ft 7.... and my knees looked like that. I hope she is ok as it will take her a long time to recover if she is poorly. Even now i think I'm fat and im only a size 8. It will never leave her but i do hope she is ok. The weight loss came about very suddenly....

• Heart
her knees. ;( I was anorexic for two years. My weight at my lowest was 5stone 10, I'm 5ft 7.... and my knees looked like that. I hope she is ok as it will take her a long time to recover if she is poorly. Even now i think I'm fat and im only a size 8. It will never leave her but i do hope she is ok. The weight loss came about very suddenly....
Lots of love to you, anorexia is such a cruel illness (my sister is currently admitted in a unit because of it) but well done on battling it every day. Strong woman! I agree everything looks so similar to what I’ve seen in my sister

oh gosh.
Lots of love to you, anorexia is such a cruel illness (my sister is currently admitted in a unit because of it) but well done on battling it every day. Strong woman! I agree everything looks so similar to what I’ve seen in my sister
I hope she is getting all the help she needs. It's such a misunderstood illness. It really is all the head. My husband has slowly realised its not just me asking for attention, I genuinely do feel huge. I still know the calories of everything. Big hugs to you supporting your sister. I now fully know the heartbreak i put my parents through.

• Heart
What won't help is all the people commenting on her posts saying what a great figure she has etc.. Unsure who exactly this looks great to :( xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What won't help is all the people commenting on her posts saying what a great figure she has etc.. Unsure who exactly this looks great to :( xx
Totally agree. Trouble is this is what fuelled me on to lose weight and before i knew it i was at 6 stone....

I am confused by her at the minute and don't mean to offend anyone who may be in a similar situation but since she's showing off her body quite a bit, does that mean she doesn't think she looks huge and might be pleased with her looks?

I am obese and never post pictures of myself because I am self conscious about it. I equate her showing herself off as the fact she's pleased/thinks she looks good.

Reactions: 4
I am confused by her at the minute and don't mean to offend anyone who may be in a similar situation but since she's showing off her body quite a bit, does that mean she doesn't think she looks huge and might be pleased with her looks?

I am obese and never post pictures of myself because I am self conscious about it. I equate her showing herself off as the fact she's pleased/thinks she looks good.
This is a very complicated one to answer. You wear tight clothing (show it off) as you get positive encouragement in the onset of anorexia (at least i did) I enjoyed everyone telling me how thin i was even though looking back i was drastically thin. I even won a modelling contract due to amount of weight i lost. This led me to spiral further and think in a warped way i would look better if i lost more. Anyway, i think Katie is in this area. She is getting great encouragement from people who could only dream to be that thin (some people can't..... body types and all that) and i think this is feeding her new content. I just hope she doesn't spiral further thats all. I can see it going either way. If you look at Coral pearl for instance. She has a similar figure but looks strong. You can see her muscles. Katie you cant and its this that makes me worry. I hope that makes sense? Thats my take on it.

Thanks Gigi. Gosh it's such a minefield isn't it. I've just seen some of the comments praising her for how good she looks too x