Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT is that latest ad? Here we are on our date night (ugh) drawing each other, by the the way our kids love fish fingers and so do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT is that latest ad? Here we are on our date night (ugh) drawing each other, by the the way our kids love fish fingers and so do we?
I feel like it was some bizarre attempt to advertise fish fingers without her children being in it, but she decided she needed a good reason for her and her husband to be sat eating fish fingers… utter madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be a tough life that they can both swan off for a long lunch out at the drop of a hat. Relatable as always.

Reactions: 5
I’ve still not recovered from when she felt the need to tell the world that she used to get a lot of UTIs when her and Jon first got together because they were always at it… why she thought that was something to share I will never know.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’ve still not recovered from when she felt the need to tell the world that she used to get a lot of UTIs when her and Jon first got together because they were always at it… why she thought that was something to share I will never know.
Not so “wholesome” after all 🤮🤮🤮🤮