Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Is Maddie holding her hand? Surely she's too old for that?

Agreed she's too thin. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 2

Millie2023

That’s what I thought. I’m not trying to gatekeep ADHD diagnoses but it’s a debilitating neurological condition that can make life unbearable if left untreated.
Social media can convince people that they are ADHDers. Perhaps she will address it. She’s just so incredibly wholesome, perfect, high achieving kids and has a life full of rich experiences which need organising and executing. She pulls it all off with aplomb and then tells us she has ADHD.
I hope she realises sharing ADHD memes isn’t cute or quirky…
She wouldn’t share memes about diabetes or other conditions so why ADHD.
This, I have ADD, diagnosed years ago and it has significantly impacted my life. I’m unmedicated at the moment, so it feels like everything is a struggle. (But I don’t feel the need to bleat about it for content on social media, in fact I’m quite ashamed of my diagnosis, so not many people actually know about it)

Reactions: 2

Alex90

Thanks Gigi. Gosh it's such a minefield isn't it. I've just seen some of the comments praising her for how good she looks too x

Reactions: 1

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s lucky to have had two chances to run the marathon, it’s hard to get into isn’t it?
---
Looks like she’s had work done in the past few years…

171E3E41-80D3-42E5-88C2-4846B8FBF515.jpeg

Last edited:

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Still milking the marathon. Notice she’s not said what happened to the money she was raising for the London marathon where her followers have probably donated?

I’m sure she’s used this one as leverage but be transparent and let people know what’s happened to it as she was happy to ask people for the money
Didn’t she say it went to the guide dogs on her first Bristol marathon post?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s always come across a bit unorganised, sending the kids to school in the wrong outfit, forgetting hair cuts etc.

She said the other day that Lottie is going to high school next year, isn’t she starting high school this year?

daydreaming22

so selfish she could have spread it to some many people Who are also running the marathon !! What a horrible person she knew her kid had a sickness bug don’t go to London!!

Wonka

She looks like she’s rolled around in a charity shop the ones she sneered at in her videos with her Insta Chums that time!
I'm sure she did a video about going to the charity shops with Louise Pentland? 🤣 that is one odd friendship they have though I must say, although they haven't posted together in a while