Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LEK

Lurker on this thread. Unfollowed Katie ages ago after finding her fake, saccharine, my life is perfect, humble brag ‘content’ utterly insufferable. Finally moved to comment here to lament about (just one of the many annoying things about her) the way she says ‘cause’ in her captions instead of ‘because’ and uses it as though ‘cause’ is an actual word that’s interchangeable with ‘because.’

If you shorten a word by omitting letters from it, you need the punctuation mark to denote it, you dimwit.

I know it’s a pedantic thing to feel rage a But I feel the rage!!!
Omg yes!!! I’ve had rage about this for so long 🫢

Reactions: 1

Sayitso

VIP Member
She’s bored, she must just rattle around her house all day, kids in school and Jon in the office. Apart from showing everyone what she wears what does she do? Do we think she has a cleaner? You never see her clean. Nothings ever out in the background.

Attachments

caq2019

Has she just blocked you from seeing stories, that’s what happened with me but I could see everything else. Weird. In the end I blocked her.
I was also blocked from stories, no idea why!

Random, but does anyone know what happened to those kittens she had years ago? They were the best thing since sliced bread for a few months and then nothing.

Slightly surprised by how frozen her face looks in the most recent reel. Also pretty ironic considering the topic 🙃

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I hope no one else had to pull out the race today due to catching her bugs she thought it was ok to spread about collecting her number for the race she never even ran

Clare

VIP Member
Her voice in that Innocent Ad makes me want to throw up. Why does she talk like that?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
We’ve been a few times and the last time we went it was crazy busy! Plus there’s just been so many changes there recently that it’s just not the same as it was.

Disney & Universal obviously don’t need the advertisement, but Visit Orlando who are gifting her tickets will be doing it to get people to buy through them.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Probably something that most people can’t afford - Safari, back to America again, something like that. She did say they were going to go to Japan when covid hit, so that could be possibility now they have reopened their borders.
I’m thinking probably America, maybe Canada or a little Europe trip to a few places. I feel
Like she’d do Japan during cherry blossom season for the Insta content.