Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Does Jon not have any siblings making her already an aunt as they way she bangs on you’d think she’d never seen a baby let alone have 3 of her own
I think he has a childless brother.

I think she probably always wanted more children, but knew it wasn’t practical.

Reactions: 1

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I wonder what they do with their dog. They never seem to take him out the house and they’re always on holidays/day trips/long trips to football and he’s forever left on his own and despite her always running and exercising the dog never seems to go
Erm. I dunno, she often posts photos of her out walking Rolo.

Sayitso

VIP Member
im pretty certain I’ve seen her girls bedroom a thousand times? Maybe that was in a different house if she’s moved. The girls had single beds side by side.
They did but then she split them and hasn’t shown them. Wren seems to have got one of the girls beds and wardrobe as she shows his room on non uniform days,

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Don't shot me but I actually like the name Wren. I know an adult man called Renny. He pulls it off well.

She does a lot of ADs but does put the work into them. I am suprised she is still going through. I worry especially about Maddie now she is at senior school. So much of her life shared online. With just a few clicks on the Internet I have worked out what school she goes to and what football club she now plays for.

Boblebob

VIP Member
If she has such low calories where she get all the energy from, i want to know as it is exhausting work looking after kids 😂

Yes Maddie was at Leicester last season as I know someone who also had a daughter playing there.

But the girls academy at Leicester has had a big shake up (less training and fewer matches) so many of the girls that were there have left for other clubs. Maddie has moved to a North london club (not Arsenal).
---
About 10 miles/5 minutes further than she was travelling to Arsenal. Not that I should be able to work that out, but I can thanks to everything that’s posted on the internet. I could also tell you how many games she’s played for Leicester and who against, it’s all out there.
Yep! And many of their away matches were Birmingham way. Super early Saturday mornings for them!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Essentially manipulating days and holidays so that mummy can take loads of photos and videos so she can get paid. Very strange exploitation that so much of their lives have been shared without them having a clue. Hell the boys birth was filmed!
Yuk! was it?

Why is Katie always the first to comment on Sarah in Surrey posts? Does anyone know? I wonder what their connection is? Sarah only has like 13k followers.

Gigi.23

What won't help is all the people commenting on her posts saying what a great figure she has etc.. Unsure who exactly this looks great to :( xx
Totally agree. Trouble is this is what fuelled me on to lose weight and before i knew it i was at 6 stone....

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She has ADHD??
I’m really shocked! She’s one of the most well turned out, organised and consistent people on social media. Kids and home generally look immaculate and she creates amazing content whilst managing her home and family.
She does seem anxious but she appears to have good friendships and a very stable, wholesome life.
i know we only see a curated side and you can mask ADHD but this is so at odds with the image she projects.
🤔 indeed