Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of anything worse than having a huge mirror directly in front of me as I sit on the couch 😂
I remember watching some rubbish diet programme years ago that said sit in front of a mirror while you eat...

My mum, on her ever ongoing quest to lose weight promptly followed the advice, and bought 2 giant mirrors from ikea, one opposite the dining table, one opposite the sofa so she'd see herself snacking/binge eating at night and hopefully stop doing it. Only years later did I realise what the mirrors being positioned there meant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Stop the press - thin white middle class woman goes to the gym alone. WHAT A HERO
So out of her comfort zone, but is able to pose for a selfie in the gym mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest post is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. Ice cream in a bagel?! There is no way on earth she’d eat all of that in real life. Looks rank too.

Reactions: 9
She seems so lost, the day in the life vids are painful to watch. All those meals wouldn’t have come to enough calories for the day if that’s all she ate as well as running on top. I just don’t think she knows what she is on Insta anymore

Reactions: 4
She seems so lost, the day in the life vids are painful to watch. All those meals wouldn’t have come to enough calories for the day if that’s all she ate as well as running on top. I just don’t think she knows what she is on Insta anymore
I think a lot of the mummy bloggers who have been doing it 10 years are panicking. They’re being replaced by younger models and blogs and long wittering instagram stills are a dying breed. People want TikTok fun short snappy videos not middle aged women whose kids have grown up showing their breakfast as they’ve nothing else to fill their empty nests

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of the mummy bloggers who have been doing it 10 years are panicking. They’re being replaced by younger models and blogs and long wittering instagram stills are a dying breed. People want TikTok fun short snappy videos not middle aged women whose kids have grown up showing their breakfast as they’ve nothing else to fill their empty nests
Is she bending time? Kids off to school, ready for a run, run 4 miles, shower, change. Then ‘a few hours of work’ before lunch? Realistically she possibly start work before 1030. Then apparently another ‘few hours’ work before schools get out at 3.

By hours, does she mean minutes? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Katie's pissing me off at the moment, just casually dropping she's done 10k today. After complaining for weeks she is unmotivated.

Reactions: 6
Katie's pissing me off at the moment, just casually dropping she's done 10k today. After complaining for weeks she is unmotivated.
Wish I had time for a 10k run and to post about it on Instagram. 🙄🙄
She doesn’t live in the real world - she barely seems to ‘work’ anymore, spends far too much time fannying around in Zara/H&M changing rooms or making herself an insta worthy breakfast. I’m guessing Jon’s new job has meant more 🤑🤑 so she can pretty much do nothing all day. She must be bored.

Reactions: 9
This is classic for her. Humble brag central but let’s not forget when she had an actual charity marathon to do and she couldn’t be arsed, it was radio silence on the whole thing. Now she thinks she’s FloJo, it’s all we hear about like her entire personality is running. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her she is so dull.

Reactions: 10
This is classic for her. Humble brag central but let’s not forget when she had an actual charity marathon to do and she couldn’t be arsed, it was radio silence on the whole thing. Now she thinks she’s FloJo, it’s all we hear about like her entire personality is running. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her she is so dull.
Probably because he's equally as dull??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would imagine we will now see further drastic weight-loss and an increasing obsession with running.
Yeah the sudden increase in exercise on top of an already underweight frame is just going to make her thinner. Is she heading to orthorexia?

Reactions: 3
She has referenced the obsession with running before and has spoken of the dramatic unhealthy weight loss it caused. Looks like we are seeing a repeat of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3