Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Everything they do revolves around Maddie, the other two are going to stop complying as they get older and realise they don’t have to traipse around doing Maddie’s football things with her football friends.

Reactions: 8

Instabores

I'm not surprised poor Lottie and Wren didn't want to spend another day doing something that revolves around Maddie. They seem to spend their lives going to Maddie's football, doing things with Maddie's friends from football or watching Maddie running. Always seems to be special days out for Maddie's SATs or Katie taking Maddie off to the cinema, shopping, watching women's football. Katie is always with Maddie whilst her husband has the younger two.

Sweetrain

I massively feel for Lottie and Wren, all the comments on her post are about how beautiful/grown up Mads is!

• Sad
  • Wow

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Katie - we can see you’ve lost weight. Stop parading it round. Well done dear. Have a kitkat and f*ck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Has miss perfect not been gifted uniform this yr? has next not kitted her three kids out with next and adidas for back to school? Shes normally pushing it in everyone’s face how much they’ve all got new for school,
She usually promotes Next, adidas, Tesco and clarks around this time of year iirc.. is work drying up🤔
She irritates me so much.. today was the bestest bestest bestest day. We did this and did that and everyone had such a special and amazing day. Then a little "relatable" comment to make her seem a bit human. Who is actually like her in real life?! She would be really unlikeable and braggy to spend time with. Never just had a boring weekend, its always the best ever. Arggh.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
The thing that made me feel sad was the comments sections. So many people saying they thought of Maddie, was so pleased for Maddie, Maddie will be playing there one day. Do they realise how insensitive that must be for Lottie? I know Lottie is too young to read the comments but must be hard living in the shadow of your sister all the time.
She is definitely the forgotten child. Poor kid.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ugh ladies what a morning 😩😭😭😭 we are away for the weekend, tried to go out for a look round the estate we are staying on. BabyMe actually threw himself on the floor and had a tantrum because I couldn’t hold both his hands at once. 3Me just refused to do anything she was asked which resulted in me dragging her back home, screaming her head off and refusing to use her legs. I feel like a monster for doing it but nothing at all was working with her.
Family fun 😬
OMG I did not mean to post that on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Not a great advert for them when by her own admission she is sending three of the five items back. Who can be bothered to have a box of stuff turn up every month that you then have to try on and send over half back? Keeping the stuff you do want still totals £100. Nah I will stick to Tesco and Sainsburys thanks Katie

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
True. Kate is clearly not fat just carrier weight on a face. She probably is a size 12! Whereas Charlotte delusional is a 20

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Her meal plans are always the same boring stuff, frozen chips, leaks, peppers...🙄 I remember when I used to follow her when the girls were young and she openly admitted that the girls lived off nuggets, fish fingers, chips, beans, pasta and meals out, she was way more relatable back then. Now she tries to act like she serves her kids delicious home cooked healthy meals everyday and whenever she shows a pack of fish fingers she glosses over it by saying, “oh those are just for a quick tea” rather than just being honest and saying that she gives them frozen fish fingers! 🙄😂
What’s annoying is they have that huge, amazing kitchen and they eat the same foods every week. Omelettes, soup, smoothies, a roast, fajitas and risotto. Pretty much it? I have a kitchen the size of her utility room and cook different things each week; I would definitely make better use of all that space. Don’t they even have a double oven? It’s clearly all for show as I cannot think of any meal they eat that would require that.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Another year 6 parent making such a big deal about SATS that happen every year. I find it odd how all the influencers are competing almost to give there child the best after SATS...
Not in her defence but this is the first year since pre-Covid that SATs have gone ahead. My children are 13 and 11 so the eldest missed having to do them due to lockdown and now youngest has had the pressure of them after two disrupted years of school. However, we haven’t gone overboard celebrating the fact he did them because we didn’t make a big fuss about them in the first place. We’re focusing more on the transition to high school.

Still think Katie is a faux-humble braggy cow however.

hd1234

Anybody else thinks she just sets it all up for instagram and they just watch the movie eat the snacks and then go to bed

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She looks really unwell, she clearly thrives off weight loss and loves it when she is skinny and you can tell from the change in content but its obviously not been a healthy weight loss given she hasn't shared the gym etc like she normally does and its showing..

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Agree with this. They are a likeable family to me. Much more so than so many other influencers out there. I don’t find the kids irritating or precocious.
Agreed. Katie obviously doesn’t hide her kids, but also doesn’t exploit them to the extent of some instamums (cough cough like Charlotte Taylor).

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't normally post on her thread but YIKES the stories this morning. She looks skeletal. I really think she has some serious issues.

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
They normally go away during the school holidays and maybe take a day or two off before the holiday. There are a lot more influencers that take whole weeks off during school term which is a lot more irresponsible.
I don't follow Katie any more because I find her content boring and vanilla but one thing she does do well is travel vlogs. Even though she is going to a country that has been vlogged to death I will have a nose because she always finds really interesting things to and not the bog standard influencer cliches.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
I've just watched her morning routine. I don't really mind Katie, but I call BS on it.
She shows the clock in the kitchen and it's 7:44, kids aren't even dressed. She says the younger two are in breakfast club, so she drops Maddie off. Say she drops Maddie off at 8:15, she then has time to go to the gym and do a workout, comes home and makes some breakfast then sits and eats it, then has a shower does her make up and gets dressed and she is sat at her desk ready to start work at 9:30am she says. I'm sorry but piss off!!! I like to get things done quickly, but that's just impossible. She just doesn't want to be called out on the fact that she basically dicks around for the morning and doesn't actually sit at her desk till about lunchtime I would guess. It doesn't arse me either way, but don't pretend you can get all that shit done in an hour!
She’s does sod all. There is no way she is sat at her desk by 9.30am. She’s in Zara trying on things she never buys or wandering around the supermarket.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I think Katie has shown herself up a little with this trip to Dubai. It’s one of the first times they’ve gone to a non majority Christian/White country and I find the way she has spoken about locals really patronising and judgemental. Also saying that a hotel complex was “done in an Arabic style” - it’s a Arab country. I think she was out of her depth and should stick to Disney
I think she’s done a good job of showing different aspects to Dubai to what we see from footballers / z listers online. I think she’s just shared her experience and views so others can know what to expect.