Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit her staircase storage makeover looks lovely! I hope her shoe cupboard has a vent or it is going to absolutely reek with so many shoes in it!

Reactions: 2
I must admit her staircase storage makeover looks lovely! I hope her shoe cupboard has a vent or it is going to absolutely reek with so many shoes in it!
I doubt Saint Katie and her perfect, slow motioned family have smelly feet 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say, that's an awful thing to say. I completely understand questioning her content but I don't think she should have her appearance discussed. Especially when it's so negative.
I agree, content she has control over and chooses. Meanness about something someone is born with is bullying, and why this site gets labelled as trolling

Reactions: 6
I agree, content she has control over and chooses. Meanness about something someone is born with is bullying, and why this site gets labelled as trolling
I think if someone posts a gazillion images of themselves to the internet via instagram and you tube then comments about their appearance have to be expected - negative or otherwise.

I think I am fine looking but if I were to post pictures of myself all over the internet and film myself endlessly I would expect every part of me to be picked apart online because that's human nature and I would completely accept that as I would have chosen to "put myself out there".

Just my opinion and hence why I don't choose to plaster myself over the internet.

I just watched the Halloween day in the life video. It feels so awkward. Wren doesn’t want to be on camera. Jon doesn’t want to be on camera. Lasted half way and turned it off.
everything seems picture perfect when the music is playing.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the Halloween day in the life video. It feels so awkward. Wren doesn’t want to be on camera. Jon doesn’t want to be on camera. Lasted half way and turned it off.
everything seems picture perfect when the music is playing.
I do feel for Jon a bit. He's clearly a private person, perhaps a little introverted, which I can relate to.

If my husband was constantly sticking a camera in my face and posting our children, I would bleeping hate it.

I would love to know what the insta partners think of their influencer spouses' choices. I know it's easy money but to give up your privacy is a big trade off. People know all about you, your kids and home and you didn't ask for it. Jon must take a bit of ribbing from his friends.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, her latest cooking video is appalling.

Cooking chicken breast in a pan, and then again for 5 hours in the slow cooker will make it dry as a bone! Also using the fish slice to stir onions again 😖

And again they eat no vegetables. Some broccoli, some peas and 1 pepper for the whole family over 3 meals!

That beautiful kitchen and she’s got no clue how to use it

DF1343D6-0160-4851-8A71-DD872EC83947.jpeg

I was shocked how much salt she used, and she said it was a “little bit of salt” 😱😱

I also can’t believe how small her portions are. She has a desert bowl with her meal in it? Is that even normal? We have bowls, but we have those bowls that are the same size as a plate... surely Jon can’t eat that little too?

• Wow
Yeah that's a heck of a lot of salt.
Tbh I think the portion sizes looked spot on, think people eat way bigger portions these days that's all. But guess it depends whether she snacks through the day.. some people just eat their 3 meals so have bigger portions, others snack through the day and eat less at the 3 main meals.

Yeah that's a heck of a lot of salt.
Tbh I think the portion sizes looked spot on, think people eat way bigger portions these days that's all. But guess it depends whether she snacks through the day.. some people just eat their 3 meals so have bigger portions, others snack through the day and eat less at the 3 main meals.
Yeah the salt turned my stomach!🤢
Yeah I do think she eats a lot in the day overall, she eats three meals and she is a snacker too, but still, I can’t understand eating your dinner out of a dessert bowl, that would just be a no for me and I actually eat smaller portions that the average woman too. I think for a woman a desert bowl of food is small, but for a man it’s even worse, each to their own I guess, but I’d say the portions are smaller than average.

John looks like the type of guy who has a box of Walker’s cheese and onion and a box of chunky Kit Kats stashed in his garden office. Now we know why. :sneaky:

Somebody please gift her some cooking utensils!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times does she need to tell us she enjoys a quiet weekend? Jesus give it a rest.
It’s the “I don’t know if anyone else feels the same” which gets me. She knows people feel the same because she’s told us a million times already and everyone is having quiet weekends because we are in a bloody lock down!!!!

It’s the “I don’t know if anyone else feels the same” which gets me. She knows people feel the same because she’s told us a million times already and everyone is having quiet weekends because we are in a bloody lock down!!!!
Exactly! I feel like I get irrationally annoyed every time she says it, but I can’t help it. I hate people that repeat stuff constantly.

Also I get that she likes quiet weekends, but maybe her children don’t, (pre lockdown) I know they take them on lots of walks, but why can’t she take them to a park or a museum or somewhere a bit different for once. It’s so weird because they used to get out and about loads and now they just sit and fester in the house all weekend (apart from the dog walks). I get that we can’t do these things right now because of covid, but they stopped going out long before covid. 🤣

Eugh.. every picture is her 'fave' and every outfit that they wore when they were younger is her 'fave'. I personally think they look dressed a bit 'try hard' instead of like normal kids. They were barely ever in skirts/dresses too even when they were 1 and 2 so I think she likely pushed the tom boy image on them as she likes the look of it as its a bit different.

Eugh.. every picture is her 'fave' and every outfit that they wore when they were younger is her 'fave'. I personally think they look dressed a bit 'try hard' instead of like normal kids. They were barely ever in skirts/dresses too even when they were 1 and 2 so I think she likely pushed the tom boy image on them as she likes the look of it as its a bit different.
I haven’t liked any of the kids clothes that she favoured, I thought they were all a bit dull

Honestly don't mind Katie. Also don't really see the problem with oh look what we had done...(under stairs cupboard being an example), without having mentioned it before. If she had mentioned it, she would have still been criticised.

However I do get fed up of the random ads, though she is better for disclosing them for most, some of the products are a bit weird.

Agreed the comment about her nose is uncalled for.

Reactions: 1
I get her daughters are tomboys but do they have to look so scruffy!! Latest pics looks like one has hands down pants, very strange. Used to like her page but feel more attention and care to her house than her children :(

Reactions: 1
I get her daughters are tomboys but do they have to look so scruffy!! Latest pics looks like one has hands down pants, very strange. Used to like her page but feel more attention and care to her house than her children :(
I hadn't noticed that! Its not the first time she has posted a picture with the girls hands down their pants 😫 I actually think she does take pride in their appearance and thats the look that she is going for! I think she thinks they look cool. They are usually colour coordinated and their clothes are expensive! But I agree, they do look scruffy. I think she doesn't see that though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.