Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jon still work for America? Seriously, last time I watched Katie Wren was small and she was banging on about Jon and his American job and how it will soon end!!
Yeah, I watched something of hers a few months back and she brought it up again, could have been an insta story she did!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I actually remember her saying now that it was going to end, I think he got a permanent contract or something šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
They all must hit a wall after having done each room up to death, pregnancy, weaning, potty training, health kicks, mental health, outfits for school run. Thats why so many have another baby for more content. Or pretend theyre gonna buy a new house for more content (looking at you lara joanna jarvis and mummyintheknow)..
Donā€™t forget getting an Instadoodle. šŸ¶

Donā€™t forget getting an Instadoodle. šŸ¶
Oh yeh I forgot!

What was that awful video everyone was raving about? Found a secret garden? er no love you went to a national trust property and got your kids to drop leaves whilst you edited it with your tit slow motion function. She didn't say anything about the film other than -SUPPOSEDLY- it was her favourite film as a kid.

Just cos you spin wren around and film it doesn't make you a great Mum Katie, I'm sure they would much rather their mum was PRESENT and IN THE MOMENT than filming and talking so awkwardly to them the whole time. If I were those kids and watched that back i would feel so cheated, like it was all bullshit for the camera. Which of course it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yeh I forgot!

What was that awful video everyone was raving about? Found a secret garden? er no love you went to a national trust property and got your kids to drop leaves whilst you edited it with your tit slow motion function. She didn't say anything about the film other than -SUPPOSEDLY- it was her favourite film as a kid.

Just cos you spin wren around and film it doesn't make you a great Mum Katie, I'm sure they would much rather their mum was PRESENT and IN THE MOMENT than filming and talking so awkwardly to them the whole time. If I were those kids and watched that back i would feel so cheated, like it was all bullshit for the camera. Which of course it is.
I thought it was odd they had gone on a day out that wasnā€™t a dog walk and then I realised it was an add.

She seems to favour the younger two to Maddie.
She babies that boy for sure. On another note who the f--- calls their kid "Wren"?! "Wrenny"! FFS.

I've not checked in on her eyebrows recently, are they still a metre long each across her forehead. She's blatently had her teeth done but I'd have that piggy snout fixed if I were her.

Absolutely agree she makes an effort, and she definitely does less ads than most youtubers!
Really? I don't follow her closely but I'm sure she's trotted out disney, cereal, sky cinema and velux windows and thats without me even having to think hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She babies that boy for sure. On another note who the f--- calls their kid "Wren"?! "Wrenny"! FFS.

I've not checked in on her eyebrows recently, are they still a metre long each across her forehead. She's blatently had her teeth done but I'd have that piggy snout fixed if I were her.

Really? I don't follow her closely but I'm sure she's trotted out disney, cereal, sky cinema and velux windows and thats without me even having to think hard!
Her nose would be a big fix, but those eyebrows could be so easily sorted. Im not someone who is that bothered by eyebrows but hers have always bothered me.

She seems to favour the younger two to Maddie.
She definitely used to favour lottie before wren came along, calling her ā€œmy favourite girlā€ and she used to take so many pictures of lottie, even jon mentioned it once (according to katie anyway).

she wanted to call lottie (Charlotte) clementine, thank goodness she didnā€™t...šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m still not used to that name I do a double take every time I hear it , it sounds very feminine to me .

Iā€™m still not used to that name I do a double take every time I hear it , it sounds very feminine to me .
Wrenny sounds like that medicine, is it rennie? I also know of a girl called wren. (Someone on insta trying to be an influencers daughter)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think itā€™s a uni sex name, but it is used more for girls as a lot of bird names are. She got it from a tv show, there was a doctor wren.

She definitely used to favour lottie before wren came along, calling her ā€œmy favourite girlā€ and she used to take so many pictures of lottie, even jon mentioned it once (according to katie anyway).

she wanted to call lottie (Charlotte) clementine, thank goodness she didnā€™t...šŸ˜‚
Lol Clemmie and Wrennie!
And Maddie!

Shes so sickening!

Wrenny sounds like that medicine, is it rennie? I also know of a girl called wren. (Someone on insta trying to be an influencers daughter)
Lol yeh for indigestion! Like, why would you?!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think itā€™s a uni sex name, but it is used more for girls as a lot of bird names are. She got it from a tv show, there was a doctor wren.
Can you imagine the conversation when heā€™s older? ā€œWren, your name was inspired by a teen show called Pretty Little Liars that no one remembers any moreā€ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember years ago watching a video where Katie, the infamous Mrs meldrum and I think maybe brummie mummy(?) were round Louise pentlands house and they were all looking at old photos of themselves online. There was one of Katie and all proper ripped the piss out of her having a piggy nose- I actually felt quite sorry for her as you could tell she obviously felt a bit uncomfortable. I mean there isnā€™t a lot you can do about it but it all just seemed very ā€œmean girlā€... No excuse or sympathy for me for the over expressive mr bean eyebrows though!

Reactions: 3
I have to say, that's an awful thing to say. I completely understand questioning her content but I don't think she should have her appearance discussed. Especially when it's so negative.

Reactions: 17
I have to say, that's an awful thing to say. I completely understand questioning her content but I don't think she should have her appearance discussed. Especially when it's so negative.
I agree, she canā€™t help the shape of her nose.

Reactions: 9
I actually dont see the problem with her nose. I think its actually fine. But like I said it would be a big thing to change it. Huge op. Not sure why she would or should go through thats when its not even that bad really.

Reactions: 2
She hasn't hid the fact she had her teeth done. She's spoken about it and showed the process when she was getting them done. Her eyebrows she also talks about! But her nose is her nose! Nothing she can do about that

Reactions: 4
I remember years ago watching a video where Katie, the infamous Mrs meldrum and I think maybe brummie mummy(?) were round Louise pentlands house and they were all looking at old photos of themselves online. There was one of Katie and all proper ripped the piss out of her having a piggy nose- I actually felt quite sorry for her as you could tell she obviously felt a bit uncomfortable. I mean there isnā€™t a lot you can do about it but it all just seemed very ā€œmean girlā€... No excuse or sympathy for me for the over expressive mr bean eyebrows though!
Well there we go then, even Katies very best friend took the pi$$ out of her nose. And I know she's mentioned Jon calls her piggy too so its clearly acceptable if her husband and best mate Louise Pentland do it.

She hasn't hid the fact she had her teeth done. She's spoken about it and showed the process when she was getting them done. Her eyebrows she also talks about! But her nose is her nose! Nothing she can do about that
I've not watched her long enough to have seen that. She looks like a piano when she opens her mouth and I don't know why she draws her eyebrows on a metre long but we're all different! She clearly thinks she looks amazing though or she wouldnt post and be an instamum like she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.