Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesn't have anything to say or show now that the house has been completely refurbished, they can't travel and the kids have grown past the 'baby/toddler updates' phase. Her content is unbelievably boring (as most of our lives are but we're not selling them as entertainment on youtube!!). She's very obviously struggling with content and doesn't know where to go from here.
I'm seeing this with other you tubers too. Their kids are growing up, they cant bang on about nappies and wipes anymore so they come up with crappy hashtags (usually fashion based) to "engage" but it just doesn't work. They will either have to get a real job or have another baby. The market is saturated already.

Reactions: 5
This is such a good point! I think Katie's USP is her travel content, although I'm sure many tuned in for the house reno, without these two things her content seems quite dry.

With the downturn in the economy and an impending Brexit, I wonder if the appetite for travel content will die out?

Then again I always think the influencer bubble will explode and it hasn't yet. Maybe it will be a slow death as people get more savvy to influencer marketing.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been saying for a week or so she’s giving me preggo vibes. she did always say she would love a 4th But... maybe the buts went away!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She could just be bloated. I don’t think she would have another, she’s always said it’s not practical. Plus she’s had 3 sections so she might not want to push it, which I think she has said in the past. Although of course some people have more and are fine.

Reactions: 2
I also think she’s pregnant. The jumpers aren’t sitting very naturally at all.

Especially for someone so slim and in good shape with running/exercises etc.

Reactions: 4
I personally thinks she has fluctuated with her weight throughout the years and her being slim was an eating disorder. Very small portions, lots of exercise, controlled sweets. Every day for the last few months she has wrote about eating lots of chocolate and sweets. Far more than she used to. I think its likely boredom eating. Same has happened to me! 😫

Reactions: 4
Plus she gets ill a lot. I’m sure she has coeliac disease or something similar with the way she feels sick and bloated a lot, either that or she has IBS.

I was watching the video she posted of her and wren on the slide when he was a baby, her face looks skeletal, didn’t look healthy at all.

Reactions: 1
I came on to see if anyone else had thought she was pregnant too. I think in the last couple of things she def looks pregnant. She says she’s not been running either and some people are funny about running in pregnancy. I still think she looks slim, but she has a tummy on her that wasn’t there at the end of Sept.

She does look pregnant in those last two posts, now I'm sure I've had a similar tummy and not been pregnant but if posting on line I would have gone for a more flattering photo, however if she is I'd find it strange that she spoke so much about moving into a different phase of life when her youngest started school in Spet as if she's showing she would have known back then, I'm over analysing I know, will be curious if there is an announcement

She definitely looks like she is expecting... would be typical Katie if she’s got her own way with a fourth baby over poor downtrodden JonJon. Whatever Katie wants, she will not stop until she gets.

Also.. why does she think she’s some sort of editorial genius?!?! There’s nothing particularly wow about her reels (particularly the fact she is so fcking wooden) but she bangs on about them and how she’ll do some tutorial videos like she’s an expert!!!!! Hardly “work”making those pointless things.

I also agree with a previous post she’s lost for content these days - her videos are more bland, boring and wooden than usual these days and she’s even rehashing dull stuff she’s already done in years gone by... IKEA storage video?? No Katie, we don’t need your monotone voice describing your IKEA furniture for the 100th time again. Give. Me. Strength.

Reactions: 6
Her recent posts are so cringeworthy. That one when Jon Jon drops the chocolate down for her is toe curling.

Reactions: 2
I might be the only one who doesn’t think she’s pregnant. Just looks like a lockdown tum which I too have grown in the last few months! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.