Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Katie? I spent the whole time watching this video with my class and wondering today!

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember her doing this!

QUOTE="nik1231, post: 12647510, member: 6328"]
Is this Katie? I spent the whole time watching this video with my class and wondering today!

[/QUOTE]

She’s so monotone when reading though. Could have put a bit more oomph into it!

Reactions: 1
I've just watched her morning routine. I don't really mind Katie, but I call BS on it.
She shows the clock in the kitchen and it's 7:44, kids aren't even dressed. She says the younger two are in breakfast club, so she drops Maddie off. Say she drops Maddie off at 8:15, she then has time to go to the gym and do a workout, comes home and makes some breakfast then sits and eats it, then has a shower does her make up and gets dressed and she is sat at her desk ready to start work at 9:30am she says. I'm sorry but piss off!!! I like to get things done quickly, but that's just impossible. She just doesn't want to be called out on the fact that she basically dicks around for the morning and doesn't actually sit at her desk till about lunchtime I would guess. It doesn't arse me either way, but don't pretend you can get all that tit done in an hour!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've just watched her morning routine. I don't really mind Katie, but I call BS on it.
She shows the clock in the kitchen and it's 7:44, kids aren't even dressed. She says the younger two are in breakfast club, so she drops Maddie off. Say she drops Maddie off at 8:15, she then has time to go to the gym and do a workout, comes home and makes some breakfast then sits and eats it, then has a shower does her make up and gets dressed and she is sat at her desk ready to start work at 9:30am she says. I'm sorry but piss off!!! I like to get things done quickly, but that's just impossible. She just doesn't want to be called out on the fact that she basically dicks around for the morning and doesn't actually sit at her desk till about lunchtime I would guess. It doesn't arse me either way, but don't pretend you can get all that tit done in an hour!
why do her kids need to go to breakfast club both parents work from home!?? 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s does sod all. There is no way she is sat at her desk by 9.30am. She’s in Zara trying on things she never buys or wandering around the supermarket.

Reactions: 7
This!! Have been on the waiting list for breakfast club for over a year, meaning I can only do part time hours - absolutely desperate to up my hours. So annoying to think people are using it as cheap childcare so they can go to the gym when they are at home all day.

Reactions: 11
To be fair her primary school is only small. With ours they actively encouraged children to come because without the additional numbers it wasn't substantiable for those that needed it for childcare.

What I find interesting is she is driving Maddie to secondary. I would have thought that Maddie would want the independence of walking/busing it to school with her friends rather than being dropped off by her Mum.

Reactions: 4
By her own admission she was “all over the place” last week so I think any kind of morning routine is just pure aspiration for her, definitely in no way her normal. She shouldn’t be touting it as her normal life, it’s disingenuous

This is what makes people feel tit about their own lives - because Insta is full of lies! I'd much rather see a genuine morning routine that I could aim for, not one that is unachievable!

Reactions: 10
I thought the same with the timings, how did she manage to do all that before 9.30 from 7.44?!
Also, someone commented on who filmed her in the woods walking the dog and she said Jon popped out for a bit…BS she has just used old footage and edited it in. Why not just say that?

Reactions: 6
I thought the same with the timings, how did she manage to do all that before 9.30 from 7.44?!
Also, someone commented on who filmed her in the woods walking the dog and she said Jon popped out for a bit…BS she has just used old footage and edited it in. Why not just say that?
...and would've got out of bed to set the tripod up to film and then get back in bed to film herself in bed!!!! Bonkers. 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And if Jon had popped out, who was looking after the little ones? Does she leave Maddie in charge?
It's all bollocks. No chance can she do all of that and be starting work by 930.

...and would've got out of bed to set the tripod up to film and then get back in bed to film herself in bed!!!! Bonkers. 🤪
I always wonder this when they film themselves opening their eyes and yawning whilst "waking up" WTAF!

She’s does sod all. There is no way she is sat at her desk by 9.30am. She’s in Zara trying on things she never buys or wandering around the supermarket.
Lol wandering around the supermarket! She's pathetic.

That's shocking. Makes out like she's such a great Mum but cant wait to get rid of them each morning for no reason at all!

• Sad
To be fair her primary school is only small. With ours they actively encouraged children to come because without the additional numbers it wasn't substantiable for those that needed it for childcare.

What I find interesting is she is driving Maddie to secondary. I would have thought that Maddie would want the independence of walking/busing it to school with her friends rather than being dropped off by her Mum.
I find it weird that she takes maddie to school. She seems to wrap the kids in cotton wool. I walked alone to school on my first day in year 7, isn’t that what most kids do? Or they get the bus?
Also found it weird that she’s arranging play dates for maddie now she’s in high school. Dropping her off at her friends and getting their mum’s number? She’s not a little kid anymore. When I was her age I was going off the cinema with my mates and going around town to the shops 😂

Reactions: 5
I find it weird that she takes maddie to school. She seems to wrap the kids in cotton wool. I walked alone to school on my first day in year 7, isn’t that what most kids do? Or they get the bus?
Also found it weird that she’s arranging play dates for maddie now she’s in high school. Dropping her off at her friends and getting their mum’s number? She’s not a little kid anymore. When I was her age I was going off the cinema with my mates and going around town to the shops 😂
Same. She does seem to baby them a bit really. I think she’ll be the kind of person who’ll be a bit lost when her kids grow up.

I can relate on this. I took my daughter to school for ages because it was all new, she was going where she knew no one. I always get parents numbers of who’s house she is going to and she’s 15 🙈 Her friends mums are the same and I’d actually say I was one of the more relaxed. Don’t forget we’ve had COVID and where these kids would often build that up over time, they’re behind.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.