Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is such a shame what Instagram and influencers have done to things like Halloween. Kids can't just wear whatever they fancy, all these themed family photographs and grazing boards of sweets.

Imagine her kids asking 'mum, why are we in the woods with pumpkins on our heads?'
'For Instagram darling....for Instagram'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The pumpkins/the ghost costumes.. the time it must take! Its a job, these children are actors/models, I hope they are paid for their time and work. Why can't they just be kids, running about, not looking perfect, not constantly taking pictures etc. Hopefully soon Maddie will tell her to do one and she can no longer sponge off her.

Reactions: 8
I saw this and just thought it was so tragic on so many levels, what goes through her head?!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the reels. Why would you waste your time making them?

Reactions: 2
This is the result of eating a kids’ size portion of lentils every day. Losing weight as you get older is a fine balance - too much and your face looks gaunt. We need some fat on us as we get older to hold our skin up basically - Katie tries to hark back to her 20s body forgetting she’s late 30s and it’s not healthy, you need to find the healthy weight for your age and settle at that.

Reactions: 3
She wrote a blog post years ago about how she’d gone too far with her weight loss on one occasion, and there was a photo of her there too in a running outfit at some event. She looks similar then to now. I’d say there’s some sort of disordered eating going on.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she has lost too much weight. If you look at photographs from pre-lockdown she is back to how she looked then. I think she is probably a naturally slim person who like lots of us piled on additional pounds when we couldn't do much and has now got back to her pre-lockdown weight.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she has lost too much weight. If you look at photographs from pre-lockdown she is back to how she looked then. I think she is probably a naturally slim person who like lots of us piled on additional pounds when we couldn't do much and has now got back to her pre-lockdown weight.
This was before all the lockdowns… she’s clearly never been anything more than a size ten and probably is just naturally slim, but I just hope she’s ok!

Attachments

This was before all the lockdowns… she’s clearly never been anything more than a size ten and probably is just naturally slim, but I just hope she’s ok!
oof i cant unsee that!

She was looking a bit podgy a while ago, i expect she read comments on here and has now taken the weight loss too far.

Claims to be SOooo happy with Jon and her kids, her house and her life but she clearly isnt...

She mentioned a little while ago she started going to CrossFit! I have never know anyone to start crossed fit and not toning up and building a little bit of muscle! She has no muscle on her legs or arms!!

Reactions: 2
She mentioned a little while ago she started going to CrossFit! I have never know anyone to start crossed fit and not toning up and building a little bit of muscle! She has no muscle on her legs or arms!!
I think she must have stopped the CrossFit & just cut right down on calories

Just watched the Zara try on…has she had her boobs done? She’s lost so much weight but her chest looks perkier than in that old swimsuit photo posted above. Maybe just a good bra lol?

• Wow
A lot of the clothes in that reel were gross. Too try-hard with the try-ons!!

As the daughter of a mother who had disordered eating and yo-yo weight, who ended up with a life threatening eating disorder that has haunted me for life (and cost me thousands in therapy so as not to duck up my own daughter).
Katie, if you’re reading this, I hope you’re ok, I get how good it feels to lose weight, but please look at the bigger picture and the message you are sending out to your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.