Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 26 minute video on how to customise your iphone screen🤦‍♀️who has the time or the inclination to watch that. Not many adults care enough about wiggits on their phone enough to sit through a 26 minute video. No wonder it barely has any views. She really is scraping the barrel for ideas judging by that video. Also regarding her weight loss.. if you notice when she gained weight, she was hiding behind her kids or Jon in the pictures, now shes back to thinking shes a snack again. Constantly showing her outfits off, taking excessive pics/vids of herself. She was much more likable bigger, not as full of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A 26 minute video on how to customise your iphone screen🤦‍♀️who has the time or the inclination to watch that. Not many adults care enough about wiggits on their phone enough to sit through a 26 minute video. No wonder it barely has any views. She really is scraping the barrel for ideas judging by that video. Also regarding her weight loss.. if you notice when she gained weight, she was hiding behind her kids or Jon in the pictures, now shes back to thinking shes a snack again. Constantly showing her outfits off, taking excessive pics/vids of herself. She was much more likable bigger, not as full of herself.
I thought it was really odd that she posted that video. Is it just an AD or did she really post a half hour video about customising a phone screen just for the fun of it? Haven't watched, obviously.

She has lost a lot of weight recently - but if you ever see her meals her portions are tiny! Well, they look tiny to me, anyway!

Reactions: 2
Grateful she posted that reel today. I’m 38 and had no idea how to be comfy at the weekends. How have I survived this long without this crucial information. Thanks Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really needs to tone down the smug face. None of these outfits are nice. I don’t get the lumberjack shacket vibe

Reactions: 4
Katie - we can see you’ve lost weight. Stop parading it round. Well done dear. Have a kitkat and f*ck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie - we can see you’ve lost weight. Stop parading it round. Well done dear. Have a kitkat and f*ck off
She clearly thinks she looks good, but in reality the opposite is true. Poor example to followers and kids (unless this is how she just is naturally, but we know that can't be true because she's been bigger before)

How do you think parents that she mentions on her profile feel when they read about themselves? The mum who she met today is probably going to look at her profile and see her talking about her. I know she doesn’t say anything bad, but it must still be weird.

Reactions: 1
Hmm, bit like when she was meant to be running the London Marathon…
I get it…if you’re not into working out then maintaining it is hard! But own it, don’t shove it in everyone’s faces when you’re doing it, then go silent when it gets hard.

Does she ever have her kids' friends over to theirs or is it always just her dumping ker kids over at other people's houses?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.