Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she couldn’t just have a normal under-the-stairs cupboard, she had to upgrade it to something fancy and different, with a space for the dog 🙄 very jealous of all the space they have in that house and the money they have to upgrade it tbh.

Reactions: 1
Of course she couldn’t just have a normal under-the-stairs cupboard, she had to upgrade it to something fancy and different, with a space for the dog 🙄 very jealous of all the space they have in that house and the money they have to upgrade it tbh.
I really don’t like that space for the dog at all. If it was me I would have ripped out the staircase and replaced it with something more modern.

I really don’t like that space for the dog at all. If it was me I would have ripped out the staircase and replaced it with something more modern.
I know my dog would rather sit in the room with us than out by himself in the hallway!!

Reactions: 3
My dog would actually love that under stairs hideaway. She Ioves her own space. I think it’s a much better use of the under stairs storage and it’s good to see it done. If they can afford it themselves, then why not, lots of people making home improvements during lockdown - just hope it hasn’t been gifted because it hasn’t been marked as such

Reactions: 7
My dog would actually love that under stairs hideaway. She Ioves her own space. I think it’s a much better use of the under stairs storage and it’s good to see it done. If they can afford it themselves, then why not, lots of people making home improvements during lockdown - just hope it hasn’t been gifted because it hasn’t been marked as such
I quite like it too and i have a puppy.
I guess this means snug makeover is next as that was previously the dog room.
I really love thier house and don't think much was gifted interiors wise.
They seem paid all home improvements and big ticket items.

My dog would have loved that! I did feel bad for her kids though because she was always saying they loved making a den under the stairs.

Reactions: 4
My dog would have loved that! I did feel bad for her kids though because she was always saying they loved making a den under the stairs.
Why as they have thier own playroom upstairs. Nice big garden and their own lounge.
Maybe shes planning on doing the snug more kiddy orientated.
I watched the you tube video i loved the stairs but i like most of their house.
I do wonder if they do loft extension in few years when they paid off the kitchen.

Why as they have thier own playroom upstairs. Nice big garden and their own lounge.
Maybe shes planning on doing the snug more kiddy orientated.
I watched the you tube video i loved the stairs but i like most of their house.
I do wonder if they do loft extension in few years when they paid off the kitchen.
Probably, for content more than necessity. Probably make it into a master suite so they can have a play room AND guest room with en-suite on the first floor. How the other half live!

Her meal plans are always the same boring stuff, frozen chips, leaks, peppers...🙄 I remember when I used to follow her when the girls were young and she openly admitted that the girls lived off nuggets, fish fingers, chips, beans, pasta and meals out, she was way more relatable back then. Now she tries to act like she serves her kids delicious home cooked healthy meals everyday and whenever she shows a pack of fish fingers she glosses over it by saying, “oh those are just for a quick tea” rather than just being honest and saying that she gives them frozen fish fingers! 🙄😂

Her meal plans are always the same boring stuff, frozen chips, leaks, peppers...🙄 I remember when I used to follow her when the girls were young and she openly admitted that the girls lived off nuggets, fish fingers, chips, beans, pasta and meals out, she was way more relatable back then. Now she tries to act like she serves her kids delicious home cooked healthy meals everyday and whenever she shows a pack of fish fingers she glosses over it by saying, “oh those are just for a quick tea” rather than just being honest and saying that she gives them frozen fish fingers! 🙄😂
What’s annoying is they have that huge, amazing kitchen and they eat the same foods every week. Omelettes, soup, smoothies, a roast, fajitas and risotto. Pretty much it? I have a kitchen the size of her utility room and cook different things each week; I would definitely make better use of all that space. Don’t they even have a double oven? It’s clearly all for show as I cannot think of any meal they eat that would require that.

Reactions: 7
What’s annoying is they have that huge, amazing kitchen and they eat the same foods every week. Omelettes, soup, smoothies, a roast, fajitas and risotto. Pretty much it? I have a kitchen the size of her utility room and cook different things each week; I would definitely make better use of all that space. Don’t they even have a double oven? It’s clearly all for show as I cannot think of any meal they eat that would require that.
Yeah I agree. Her meal plan from this video was, pasta bake, bolognese, fish fingers and frozen chips, veg stir fry, chicken in a bag and a roast. Just the same old boring stuff all the time. 🙄
it just makes me laugh as before YouTubing and influencers became a bigger thing, she openly admitted she couldn’t cook a thing and that she had never cooked a Sunday roast and now all of a sudden she thinks she’s delia smith because she’s trying to be relatable... 🙄
And I agree about the kitchen, you never see them doing baking unless it’s an add and most of the stuff they buy is still frozen junk or pre prepared stuff😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree. Her meal plan from this video was, pasta bake, bolognese, fish fingers and frozen chips, veg stir fry, chicken in a bag and a roast. Just the same old boring stuff all the time. 🙄
it just makes me laugh as before YouTubing and influencers became a bigger thing, she openly admitted she couldn’t cook a thing and that she had never cooked a Sunday roast and now all of a sudden she thinks she’s delia smith because she’s trying to be relatable... 🙄
And I agree about the kitchen, you never see them doing baking unless it’s an add and most of the stuff they buy is still frozen junk or pre prepared stuff😂
I was surprised at the pre-prepared things in a recent shopping haul video. Frozen Yorkshire puddings and chips, grated cheese, carrot batons, ready-made cauliflower cheese? All things easily made in their huge kitchen!

She did say that she is the only one who eats cauliflower cheese. Doesn’t really make sense to cook it just for her?

She did say that she is the only one who eats cauliflower cheese. Doesn’t really make sense to cook it just for her?
Why not? It’s really easy. Steam however much cauliflower she will eat, make a cheese sauce... she could save any leftover sauce in the fridge or freezer or make bigger batches to last longer. It’s healthier to make your own even if it’s just one person that eats something.

Reactions: 4
Why not? It’s really easy. Steam however much cauliflower she will eat, make a cheese sauce... she could save any leftover sauce in the fridge or freezer or make bigger batches to last longer. It’s healthier to make your own even if it’s just one person that eats something.
I personally don’t like anything out of the freezer with a cheese sauce. Just a preference. I don’t see a problem with buying it - I am the only one in the house that doesn’t eat mature cheddar, so I buy mild for myself. Each to their own, I suppose.

I think the point is though that it’s such an easy and quick thing to make from scratch, it’s not like she doesn’t have time, it’s just that she’s the processed food queen who is in denial. I remember when she used to live off this one ready meal from M&S in their old house, each to their own, but at least be honest and don’t try and pretend to be something you’re not!

Reactions: 2
It really doesn’t bother me what she eats (and incidentally if you defrost cheese sauce from the freezer and cook it when needed, it tastes the same as fresh) but I think it’s actually quite disingenuous to spend so much time and money on a top of the range kitchen to then live off quick meals using pre-prepared ingredients that you could probably cook using a camping stove.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.