Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that she has no real content, she's just an 'average' 'normal' person with three kids, a dog and an expensive house.

She doesn't appear to stand for anything, do much with charities (apart from the running sponsorship) and she drifts from brand to brand with no real loyalty.

She does the odd sport, running, cycling, paddle bording etc then gives it up for a bit then takes it up again. She goes on lavish, expensive, family holidays that many can't afford. The holiday thing is also tricky at the moment with Covid so I can't see her doing much of those.

She uses the kids to sell things but they don't understand that their images are being plastered across the Internet. That would make me really uncomfortable but apparently she's fine with it.

She needs a focus but I can't see her doing that anytime soon.

Reactions: 4
It really didn’t sit right with me the way she called Wren her ‘bonus baby’ on her latest insta post. It sounds so vulgar. What does it even mean? We didn’t think we could have you, but hurrah, we did? Or we didn’t really plan to have you, but now you’re here, wow what a bonus? Just horrid!

It really didn’t sit right with me the way she called Wren her ‘bonus baby’ on her latest insta post. It sounds so vulgar. What does it even mean? We didn’t think we could have you, but hurrah, we did? Or we didn’t really plan to have you, but now you’re here, wow what a bonus? Just horrid!
I think what she’s said before is that they always planned for two children, but then they decided that the family wasn’t complete and that they would try for one more, that’s when they ended up getting pregnant with wren. So he’s a bonus in the sense that he wasn’t a part of the original plan. I do think she means it in a nice way, rather than a bad thing.

Reactions: 9
Yeh I guess I knew she meant it nicely but I just don’t like the phrase! Suppose she must have been older having him too

Think Jon didn't want anymore, he was really adamant on a story the other day that he was done. Maybe Wren was a bonus being a boy after 2 girls?
I don’t know, but you know what Katie is like for repeating things? Well she’s told us a lot of times that he’s a bonus baby because they originally only wanted two and then they changed their mind. Apparently she was fully expecting another girl and so was jon too... apparently a boy wasn’t in their thoughts...could be all lies, but she tells her stories that much they imprint on your brain! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the problem with Katie is the same as a lot of instagrammers. I genuinely think the interest in “day in the life” / “come clean with me” / “ watch me make a cup of tea” 🤣 videos are waning.
I still literally cannot believe that the likes of Mrs Meldrum, film themselves drinking a cup of tea. I mean - Jesus Christ 😫

Reactions: 6
I don’t know, but you know what Katie is like for repeating things? Well she’s told us a lot of times that he’s a bonus baby because they originally only wanted two and then they changed their mind. Apparently she was fully expecting another girl and so was jon too... could be all lies, but she tells her stories that much they imprint on your brain! 😂😂
It just shows that once the kids are older and they don't want to perform, the influencer has nothing to show/sell/pimp out. Yeah she had a nice house but other people have nicer. Her food content is awful. No one is interested in a dog after the puppy stage. Yeah she does create good travel content but no one can really go on holiday at the moment, and even if we could go away, their several fancy holidays a year are way out of the average families budget. She said she isn't that into beauty. Her fashion sense is try hard. Maybe time for a regular job?!

Reactions: 6
It just shows that once the kids are older and they don't want to perform, the influencer has nothing to show/sell/pimp out. Yeah she had a nice house but other people have nicer. Her food content is awful. No one is interested in a dog after the puppy stage. Yeah she does create good travel content but no one can really go on holiday at the moment, and even if we could go away, their several fancy holidays a year are way out of the average families budget. She said she isn't that into beauty. Her fashion sense is try hard. Maybe time for a regular job?!
Yeah I think she will probably go back to a regular part time job once the children are in high school. She does do freelance work and helps jon out with his business alongside her social media career so I can imagine she’ll probably do something else eventually. She was one of the original bloggers and sadly her stuff is drying her up.

I used to really like her back when the girls were little and they lived in that smaller house and they had a few uk breaks and the odd city break. She was very relatable, down to earth and she acted normal. She’s definitely changed over the years and not for the better. It’s a shame!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she will probably go back to a regular part time job once the children are in high school. She does do freelance work and helps jon out with his business alongside her social media career so I can imagine she’ll probably do something else eventually. She was one of the original bloggers and sadly her stuff is drying her up.

I used to really like her back when the girls were little and they lived in that smaller house and they had a few uk breaks and the odd city break. She was very relatable, down to earth and she acted normal. She’s definitely changed over the years and not for the better. It’s a shame!
I think either she holds her personality back because it doesn't suit her brand or she is actually just beige.

Reactions: 1
Love how she says at the beginning there’s nothing really to catch up on but then talks about herself all the way through!

her content is dismal.

also, it’s clear she’s only doing London marathon for the after photo and the cheers! Christ, I’ve run it twice now and photos and cheering are NOT what it’s all about! She’s in for a shock

Reactions: 2
Love how she says at the beginning there’s nothing really to catch up on but then talks about herself all the way through!

her content is dismal.

also, it’s clear she’s only doing London marathon for the after photo and the cheers! Christ, I’ve run it twice now and photos and cheering are NOT what it’s all about! She’s in for a shock
I couldn't sit through the voice.

I agree about her content, it’s very boring. I enjoyed watching her travel vlogs and days in the life with her family. I think she has a nice family life and they make the most of the time, and I have genuinely got some great ideas from watching them. Now I don’t really think she has much to offer.

That said I do respect that she is choosing not to film her children as much. I think she’s different other bloggers in that I feel she was always realistic that it was never going to last forever, and I can see her giving it up I’m going back to a normal job rather than trying to keep flogging it.

She might actually find a new enjoyment and inspiration for it if she continued to post only what she wanted rather than it being a business

She’s gone from boring to..... even more boring 😂😂😂😂 l see after her yawn worthy “chatty update” where she said she would get back to a regular upload schedule that’s disappeared into thin air... these instamums don’t know their born, in the real world you couldn’t just pick and choose when it suits you to work. Work is work!!! She doesn’t even have the kids at home anymore as her go to excuse - just plain lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.