Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Maddie is growing out her fringe!

I don't mind Katie's holiday content actually, and I don't get the impression that she's being smug and doing the 'best holiday ever,'

Looks like Maddie is growing out her fringe!

I don't mind Katie's holiday content actually, and I don't get the impression that she's being smug and doing the 'best holiday ever,'
I also don’t mind it at least she does often give kinda helpful tips and places to go etc rather than some others who just show off show off show off.

Reactions: 6
I massively feel for Lottie and Wren, all the comments on her post are about how beautiful/grown up Mads is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And she is actually travelling and exploring, she takes In cultures etc. so many influencers call themselves travel families and go to all inclusive resorts and don’t leave the complex and it grinds my gears 😂

Reactions: 9
And she is actually travelling and exploring, she takes In cultures etc. so many influencers call themselves travel families and go to all inclusive resorts and don’t leave the complex and it grinds my gears 😂
i do really love her travel content! She’s amazing at it, she always makes me want to go to the places she visits.

Reactions: 8
Her travel content is better than most but she’s definitely out of touch if not very smug. Few people will be “planning a trip to the Algarve” when we’re in financial crisis, on the verge of a recession. For a lot of families, their energy bills and other living costs are going to take up a huge portion of their income this winter, only the privileged few will be still able to travel, and if that includes influencers then the world is messed up tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Katie’s travel content is the best part of her page, she does so it well and it certainly looks like the family have fun. I think the issues with her profile have been lack of travel therefore less relevant content and she has had to rely on Maddie’s football.

• Heart
Her story about the graffiti made me laugh, Lisbon clearly didn’t meet her shiny constantly insta-perfect needs 🙄

It seems to me that they just go on holiday to places to take photos for Instagram. How the hell is it enjoyable dragging three children in the boiling hot around a city to look at buildings and buy pastries they don’t like?

Reactions: 15
Yeah sometimes I do wonder what it's actually like or how much time it takes to get the 'perfect' photo. Like how many times do they have to do a staged walk up and down the street holding hands.
I bet it looks quite silly in real life!

Reactions: 10
Her story about the graffiti made me laugh, Lisbon clearly didn’t meet her shiny constantly insta-perfect needs 🙄
I’ve been to Lisbon a lot. The vast majority of the place is a sh*thole - they have spent a lot of money around where the cruise terminal is but that’s it. I was hoping she would take a picture of the make shift tents on the river front where all the homeless people sleep. It’s actually quiet frightening how many people don’t have proper homes in that city - couldn’t be further from Katie’s perfect life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.