Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're freaking me out about what to expect when mine starts secondary now.

I have always liked her children. They seem to be well rounded, allowed to be individuals and despite having a really privileged life they don't seem to fight for camera time or come across as brats. Agree with the earlier poster that we only see the sweet, well behaved version though. No brand wants to work with influencer children throwing hormonal strops. Every now and again she'll share the cups they have left in their room or say the younger two are bickering to be relatable.

Reactions: 4
I mean I'd much prefer younger to that behaviour. My niece is 14 now and definitely not behaving like that thankfully!
I completely agree. I'm taking my children to Disney Florida in September and have been buying them Disney/Marvel Tshirts, my son (12) was eye rolling and embarrassed about wearing them but I said "we'll be in Disney! And you're a child".. thought he was being a brat. After seeing them videos though I completely see where he is coming from. He probably would be bullied or "ribbed" for wearing them. I'm not a poster on social media so its no biggie but can't imagine these influencers kids playing along for much longer. It would likely be met with money bribes or "how do you think we pay the bills and have these amazing holidays".. I hope not anyway!

Charlotte Taylor and Brummy Mummy are the same. Loads of these Instahuns/beggars need their kids as their meal tickets, so they need to keep them young to fit in with the 'family' narrative. In reality Katie's kids' whole lives have been plastered all over the internet as her account isn't private. It's all sickening tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlotte Taylor and Brummy Mummy are the same. Loads of these Instahuns/beggars need their kids as their meal tickets, so they need to keep them young to fit in with the 'family' narrative. In reality Katie's kids' whole lives have been plastered all over the internet as her account isn't private. It's all sickening tbh.
It’s scary that everyone knows their full names, dates of birth and what they look like, not to mention what team Maddie plays for
as a patent, it’d terrify me knowing strangers and potential weirdo stalkers have such easy access to this information- but even worse knowing that I as their mother was the one who had shared it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was the point of that God-awful "Try On" reel if she did not even purchase anything!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What was the point of that God-awful "Try On" reel if she did not even purchase anything!?
Shes back to thinking shes a snack because shes lost weight. When she gained weight she was 'normal' in front of the camera. Not flashy or excessive. She really does love herself when slim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes back to thinking shes a snack because shes lost weight. When she gained weight she was 'normal' in front of the camera. Not flashy or excessive. She really does love herself when slim.
I liked her so much better then - I actually was enjoying following her the!

Reactions: 2
They can’t just go on a week long package holiday can they. Has to be a “once in a lifetime road trip” doesn’t it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They can’t just go on a week long package holiday can they. Has to be a “once in a lifetime road trip” doesn’t it
I just thought the same. Made me laugh how Brummymummy said her husbands ideal holiday was a week in Lanzarote. The Ellisons would never.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should do a holiday bingo:

1) Clichéd & completely overdone “passport” handover reel 😴😴

Please don’t just do a holiday by numbers content, be imaginative.

• Haha
Shocked at how skinny she looks now, not a good look! But yet all these people massaging her ego telling her how great she looks…

• Sick
Shocked at how skinny she looks now, not a good look! But yet all these people massaging her ego telling her how great she looks…
I guess if all you eat is balsamic drizzle & Diet Coke you’re going to get too skinny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ugh she’s so cringe.

Surely the dawn of a recession is not the time to be crowing about your perfect little holidays online? Just go, be grateful you can and shut up about it already 🙄

The fake ‘trying to be relatable’ spiel by saying they only eat one meal out a day, as though they’re penny pinching 🙄 pull the other one Katie ffs

• Wow
I think I remember her talking about weight loss years ago when she said she was doing a lot of running and how she struggled to maintain some balance. Looks like the same may be happening again.

The fake ‘trying to be relatable’ spiel by saying they only eat one meal out a day, as though they’re penny pinching 🙄 pull the other one Katie ffs
They do actually share a lot things, well they used to when I used to follow/watch her. I’m not saying they are relatable, I’m saying they are tight when the cash is coming out of their own pockets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.