Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pastel de natas have a different pastry base to regular custard tarts and I think the custard is slightly different - Tesco sell them as a 4 pack for £2.25!

Reactions: 1
i do really love her travel content! She’s amazing at it, she always makes me want to go to the places she visits.
i do too actually, she does really good travel content…. But, if I ever hear her say the word Portugal again it’ll be too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i do too actually, she does really good travel content…. But, if I ever hear her say the word Portugal again it’ll be too soon
I kind of get the impression she was actually a bit underwhelmed by the holiday - probably not her best trip, although by their standards some of their epic trips will have been hard to live up to.

Reactions: 6
Average cost PER PIECE £55! you get 5 items, so each box is worth best part of £300. Who has £300 to spend on 5 items if clothes a month? I get you right actually have to buy them but what a ridiculous concept
02717606-5516-4D9C-A5BA-6A435DDB6666.jpeg

• Wow
Average cost PER PIECE £55! you get 5 items, so each box is worth best part of £300. Who has £300 to spend on 5 items if clothes a month? I get you right actually have to buy them but what a ridiculous conceptView attachment 1521508
I’ve used this company a few times and I never bought a thing, it’s over priced. You can get as good or better elsewhere

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel made me realise how much I dislike the way she’s coloured her hair…it is straight up stripy in the back 😅.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lord knows that I don't need to see Katie trying on anymore clothes for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a great advert for them when by her own admission she is sending three of the five items back. Who can be bothered to have a box of stuff turn up every month that you then have to try on and send over half back? Keeping the stuff you do want still totals £100. Nah I will stick to Tesco and Sainsburys thanks Katie

Reactions: 7
Lol, thats why i dont buy her squeaky baby voice, "edgy" look and personality she tries to portray these days. She's just a nasty dumb bimbo......always has been.
Theres no way she would have been hired as a police woman with her peppa pig voice/kids tv presenter personality she portrays. Totally fake and for the camera. Really bad for peoples mental heath for her to portray such a twee perfect false image.

The ADs are becoming less authentic. I don't believe for one minute that Katie would buy clothes from this kind of fashion company and in all the years she has been sharing her travel content has she or her family shown any interest in camping before?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Do we believe that they went camping or did they just set the tent up in her the massive garden at her mums house?

• Haha
Do we believe that they went camping or did they just set the tent up in her the massive garden at her mums house?
The grass does look very green - would a campsite water the grass?! All the grass near me (also East Anglia) is yellow and dry.

Is it not a bit irresponsible of a camp site to allow fire pits given how dry it is, esp in East Anglia. My allotment site has banned all fires since the middle of July to lessen the risk of accidents.

Reactions: 5
The grass does look very green - would a campsite water the grass?! All the grass near me (also East Anglia) is yellow and dry.

Is it not a bit irresponsible of a camp site to allow fire pits given how dry it is, esp in East Anglia. My allotment site has banned all fires since the middle of July to lessen the risk of accidents.
I just don't think it looks like a campsite at all. It looks like they have a whole field to themselves.... Katie would not share communal toilets and showers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.