Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they were at the Euros final. I’m surprised the team didn’t personally thank Maddie for inspiring them to win 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she have to post a video of them crying about the win, just keep that for yourself!
I felt very uncomfortable watching that, why not take a few photos and clips before the game/at the start then allow your children to absorb the atmosphere and live in the moment?
It was understandable the girls were emotional but was there really any need to shove the camera in their bl**dy faces in that exact moment?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No need for the crying video at all. She’s about to start secondary school. The kids in her school seeing her crying on instagram- easy target

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The thing that made me feel sad was the comments sections. So many people saying they thought of Maddie, was so pleased for Maddie, Maddie will be playing there one day. Do they realise how insensitive that must be for Lottie? I know Lottie is too young to read the comments but must be hard living in the shadow of your sister all the time.

Reactions: 12
Well, I knew Katie was boring. And I knew Katie was fake. But I’d didn’t know Katie would reach cuntcake status so quickly. Videoing your kid crying for clicks and pats is new shitting low. Her husband is a bleeping wet wipe putting up with that.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Aw I agree with all of these comments. So disappointing from her! She usually does such a good job of protecting her kids, but Maddie was clearly VERY emotional - she shouldn't have posted it. I'm surprised she did!

Reactions: 7
The thing that made me feel sad was the comments sections. So many people saying they thought of Maddie, was so pleased for Maddie, Maddie will be playing there one day. Do they realise how insensitive that must be for Lottie? I know Lottie is too young to read the comments but must be hard living in the shadow of your sister all the time.
She is definitely the forgotten child. Poor kid.

Reactions: 7
Bar her sister and Mum (and insta pal Louise pentland) does she ever have anyone else come over? She seems to have no actual friends bar her one internet pal
A lot of these insta mums don’t seem to have friends, I know you don’t see all their life but to never mention or see anyone, I mean I’m not rolling around with tonnes of friends but trying to juggle meet ups with different groups is difficult sometimes, but then I don’t live through my phone camera either

Reactions: 3
No need for the crying video at all. She’s about to start secondary school. The kids in her school seeing her crying on instagram- easy target
I hate thinking this, but I think Maddie will be an easy target anyways. I think she appears very young for 11 (or is portrayed as so). I actually think that's lovely, but thinking back to my niece and my friends step daughter at the same age, it's miles apart.

Reactions: 6
I hate thinking this, but I think Maddie will be an easy target anyways. I think she appears very young for 11 (or is portrayed as so). I actually think that's lovely, but thinking back to my niece and my friends step daughter at the same age, it's miles apart.
I think they’ve lived a very sheltered childhood (apart from living their lives online, but as children they won’t be aware of that yet). They live a very tight family life, which is lovely but I think Katie will be in for a shock in the next few years. She seems a very controlling parent and she babies them a lot. When the teenage years come, I don’t think she’ll be prepared, she’s completely in denial.

Reactions: 8
Louise Pentland, Emily Norris, Brummy Mummy and Katie all have children going into high school and all of them appear MUCH younger. I was on my sons tiktok looking at what his peers post and I was shocked! Girls in year 7 flaunting their boobs, vaping, posing.. my area is a nice area too (albeit in Manchester, not some quaint village). Them kids will be bullied or at the very least stand out and be easy prey. I do think that the thing they have in common is parents keeping them young for brand deals. Its not fair on the children. Living as walking bilboards rather than normal children. I can only see it backfiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Louise Pentland, Emily Norris, Brummy Mummy and Katie all have children going into high school and all of them appear MUCH younger. I was on my sons tiktok looking at what his peers post and I was shocked! Girls in year 7 flaunting their boobs, vaping, posing.. my area is a nice area too (albeit in Manchester, not some quaint village). Them kids will be bullied or at the very least stand out and be easy prey. I do think that the thing they have in common is parents keeping them young for brand deals. Its not fair on the children. Living as walking bilboards rather than normal children. I can only see it backfiring.
I mean I'd much prefer younger to that behaviour. My niece is 14 now and definitely not behaving like that thankfully!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.