Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that is an actual campsite. If it was she would have shared the name of it. There would also be a shot of feet in the shower/ brushing teeth.

Reactions: 5
Maybe someone will comment & ask which campsite it was ;)

It looks to me more like that bit near their house where they go for picnics & play football. I'm in Norfolk this weekend at a site & no fires allowed. The grass is not green!

Reactions: 6
Do we believe that they went camping or did they just set the tent up in her the massive garden at her mums house?
When I saw the ad I first thought that she’s done it in her mums garden to make it look like they went. I don’t believe the went camping at all, they literally just got back from Portugal and she’s been on insta everyday of them at home

Reactions: 8
The ADs are becoming less authentic. I don't believe for one minute that Katie would buy clothes from this kind of fashion company and in all the years she has been sharing her travel content has she or her family shown any interest in camping before?
The fact they only went for two nights says it all

Reactions: 3
I just don't think it looks like a campsite at all. It looks like they have a whole field to themselves.... Katie would not share communal toilets and showers
She uploaded a YT video and said it's a private campsite, basically a field out the back of a farm. Apparently they felt self-conscious about putting a tent up with other people around 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Yeah usually she's quite 'genuine' with her ads but she's annoying me recently.
They definitely wouldn't have camped without the pay cheque and I hate the set-up scenes with the family

Reactions: 4
She uploaded a YT video and said it's a private campsite, basically a field out the back of a farm. Apparently they felt self-conscious about putting a tent up with other people around 🤨
What on Earth does that even mean? How can you be self conscious about pitching a tent on a campsite...surrounded by other people who have or are also pitching tents? Just say you feel you are too important to camp alongside the peasant public and be done with it, good grief 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haven't watched any of her stuff in ages, so picked a boring day in her life and she's still cooking everything with that friggin fish slice. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t remember them particularly being massively into Lego? Shouldn’t be surprised anymore, these blaggers will flog anything for the right fee. Read the room, love 🙄

98AA8DC5-2C3D-4AF1-8D9E-335CE0FC5A53.jpeg

Just noticed Taming Twins has loads of these grazing boards on her feed, far pre-dating Katie’s efforts. Not an original thought in her head!

135C3677-29AC-47EA-B2DB-0583E8A7CF83.jpeg
3C7C0BCA-476C-4D43-9251-F934293BE213.jpeg

Has miss perfect not been gifted uniform this yr? has next not kitted her three kids out with next and adidas for back to school? Shes normally pushing it in everyone’s face how much they’ve all got new for school,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.