Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bragger and not humble at all. All of these insta mums are that’s why they do what they do. When she says says she is introvert she means she is the kind of person that won’t say hi at the school gate, not that she is actually shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that yesterday she posted a story and tagged the friend they were with?
Turns out that friend has posted loads of pictures on her own Instagram of her kids with their school uniform on… the same school Katie’s kids go to.
Katie later deleted her story and then reposted it without the tag.
I wonder if it’s because she noticed what I did?
Still baffles me how completely reckless these “influencers” are with their children’s safety. Katie’s kids are literally plaster all over the school website, so blurring out the logo on the school uniform in her vlogs seems pretty pointless now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice that yesterday she posted a story and tagged the friend they were with?
Turns out that friend has posted loads of pictures on her own Instagram of her kids with their school uniform on… the same school Katie’s kids go to.
Still baffles me how completely reckless these “influencers” are with their children’s safety. Katie’s kids are literally plaster all over the school website, so blurring out the logo on the school uniform in her vlogs seems pretty pointless now.
I noticed she tagged the person, can’t remember the tag name now but I clicked on it assuming it was another mummy blogger but it appeared not to be.

Reactions: 2
They really are so dumb. There are only so may primary schools in one town. If you post in any way about your town its not hard to narrow down which school your kid goes to if their colour jumper/uniform is then photographed.

Reactions: 2
When maddie got her school place, katie made it so obvious which school they go too. It’s shocking how much info about them is out there, their address, school, routines. These people don’t think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's the full names of all the children, the Date of births, the village, the school....you could do a fair bit with all that information. Why would you put it all out there?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As if they went all the way up to Leeds purely for a freebie. So much for responsible influencing - it’s one of the biggest Covid delta hotspots yet they’re swanning around all for an AD. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 4
As if they went all the way up to Leeds purely for a freebie. So much for responsible influencing - it’s one of the biggest Covid delta hotspots yet they’re swanning around all for an AD. Unbelievable.
That actually really pissed me off. I used to think she was quite nice, but they're all the same, do anything for a freebie or quick bit of cash.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Katie used to live in Leeds? Don’t think she’s mentioned it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if Katie used to live in Leeds? Don’t think she’s mentioned it.......
Did anyone know that katie and jon have lived together their whole relationship? Not sure she’s mentioned that either…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh if she just doesn’t want to do it, why is she forcing herself?! Just don’t do it!

Reactions: 5
I really like Katie, but the London Marathon thing is really annoying me now. Just give it up girl.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.