Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel she is reading the room by not complaining about things. She realises she’s very privileged in this pandemic. She must be hating the fact they can’t travel but yet hasn’t moaned and whines like other influencers. She is sickly sweet, too much for me but I prefer this to the likes of the others whinging on when actually their life is pretty jammy right now
I prefer the moaning 😆 its where I'm at mentally right now and misery loves company😁 its damaging I think to paint a perfect life online.. I know she tries to disclaimer it but she does want to portray a perfect image and its so annoying!

Reactions: 1
It seems sickly sweet, perfect life, Saint Katie is back. Talking about looking at her children and crying because she loves them so much today 🙄 Katies perfect day and perfect sunset. She really needs to read the room. I think for the most.. people are struggling right now and most mums in real life are feeling extremely pressured with having to work and home school. Not perfect Katie though. She is either chatting tit or extremely lucky. I honestly don't know why I don't unfollow her.
totally with you on this. Every mum I know is struggling at the minute with home schooling and work stresses and she’s there crying over how much she loves her kids? So many mums will be reading that feeling guilty they’ve spent their day counting down to bedtime as opposed to gushing on social media how amazing life is. Definitely a case of read the room. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I did think that she was actually being honest about the struggles of homeschooling in that post, it wasn’t full on bragging.

4410EC39-95AA-4290-A738-F1FEFDB2C799.jpeg

I did think that she was actually being honest about the struggles of homeschooling in that post, it wasn’t full on bragging.

View attachment 376066
Seems to me she is a humble bragger. I get being in that industry you can't do right for doing wrong. Ie if you moan, people will say 'how dare she moan! Imagine being a nurse on a covid ward' so perhaps people feel its controversial to moan. However Katie has been like this from day dot. Always humble bragging. Always so #grateful and blessed. Perhaps its because she doesn't work a real job so is lucky to be able to soak it in. Plenty of mums (me) are constantly answering the work phone from home and shushing the kids so customer's don't hear them. I will be talking to customers and they will run over to ask for help with school work. Then all the mum stuff as well.. cooking, cleaning non stop. Definitely count down to bedtime atm, not walking in the perfect sunset crying about how much I love my kids.. and I don't think MOST mums are. Like I said, she is either lying to always look good or extremely lucky. In this industry you will always 'offend'. Either by moaning or gloating. I'm sure there will be other mums that have had a tit day doing 3 jobs that did a massive eye roll at that post.

Seems to me she is a humble bragger. I get being in that industry you can't do right for doing wrong. Ie if you moan, people will say 'how dare she moan! Imagine being a nurse on a covid ward' so perhaps people feel its controversial to moan. However Katie has been like this from day dot. Always humble bragging. Always so #grateful and blessed. Perhaps its because she doesn't work a real job so is lucky to be able to soak it in. Plenty of mums (me) are constantly answering the work phone from home and shushing the kids so customer's don't hear them. I will be talking to customers and they will run over to ask for help with school work. Then all the mum stuff as well.. cooking, cleaning non stop. Definitely count down to bedtime atm, not walking in the perfect sunset crying about how much I love my kids.. and I don't think MOST mums are. Like I said, she is either lying to always look good or extremely lucky. In this industry you will always 'offend'. Either by moaning or gloating. I'm sure there will be other mums that have had a tit day doing 3 jobs that did a massive eye roll at that post.
Yep totally, and she did say in the comments she realises how lucky she is to have flexible work she can move around the kids and their homeschooling, thereby making her life a lot easier.

I guess ultimately if influencers want to continue their work during this time they have to post something and there’s always going to be people that don’t identify or agree with their posts.

Reactions: 2
Yep totally, and she did say in the comments she realises how lucky she is to have flexible work she can move around the kids and their homeschooling, thereby making her life a lot easier.

I guess ultimately if influencers want to continue their work during this time they have to post something and there’s always going to be people that don’t identify or agree with their posts.
You're absolutely right.

It's the nature of the being, in the public eye isn't it? Nobody can or should please all of the people all of the time. That said it's a small payoff for a very flexible well paid job. So my sympathy for public figures like Katy is extremely limited.

Does anyone else feel a bit 🤨 at the amount she makes her kids work for her photography videos/pictures? They seem to stand there for ages whilst she takes pictures, then they move to another part of the woods and she does it again etc etc. They are clearly working and should be paid. That isn't normal childhood. They should be running around, not standing still/posing for pictures/reels every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel she is reading the room by not complaining about things. She realises she’s very privileged in this pandemic. She must be hating the fact they can’t travel but yet hasn’t moaned and whines like other influencers. She is sickly sweet, too much for me but I prefer this to the likes of the others whinging on when actually their life is pretty jammy right now
I have to say I agree. I’m not going to complain about the fact that she’s upbeat in her videos. She seems nice enough. And at least it’s not... we’re moving AGAIN / big flashy house tour/ sons room interior design makeover/ look at my shiny thing I’ll act like I use/ interviewing my spoiled 4 year old who butts in every video / waaaaahhhhh my spoons are too far away from the free £2000 fridge we were GIVEN etc etc

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel a bit 🤨 at the amount she makes her kids work for her photography videos/pictures? They seem to stand there for ages whilst she takes pictures, then they move to another part of the woods and she does it again etc etc. They are clearly working and should be paid. That isn't normal childhood. They should be running around, not standing still/posing for pictures/reels every 5 minutes.
I think she has had to come up with a new way of making content and engaging with her followers as she normally travels a lot. I don’t agree with the children being used to much but I don’t think she has much else to keep people interested at the minute (if you know what I mean) as she’s not doing much else.

Reactions: 1
Yes. She's the worst. Her kids are like robots. Also under-developed robots. The kids look unkempt (to me) and their speech is appalling. She's a SAHM with a small house to upkeep and she has no excuse in the world.

I've been told off for saying this before so just to add THIS IS MY OPINION!

It makes me feel like all her pictures are so fake & staged. All the 'oh, jon snapped us having a cuddle' 'took a pic without them realising' blah blah. It's all bullshit!

• Haha
Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not

Does anyone know how old Katie is. I know you shouldn’t comment on looks. It ive just watch her insta and she recommending a film and her eye wrinkles are what I would expect a late 50s early 60s lady to have she looks a little poorly I hope she not
I'd hate to hear what you say about my eyes. 🙈

I've just watched it back and think you're being bit harsh. I suspect her eyes are puffy because she did she had been crying last night.

I look rough as tit. This lockdown has massively aged me. I think it’s harsh to comment on appearance. To me she just looked knackered, like we all are tbh made me feel better about myself! Instead of the usual perfectly out together, filter etc

She’s 37 in March.

She doesn’t look 50/60s for goodness sake. I agree she doesn’t look her usual self but it’s probably just tiredness. Her eyes are a little puffy

Refreshing to see a mum at home without a stupid filter on or ridiculous make up just to chat on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look 50/60s for goodness sake. I agree she doesn’t look her usual self but it’s probably just tiredness. Her eyes are a little puffy
I didn't say she looks 50/60 I said her eye wrinkles were really bad in that story. she looked ill im older than her and my eyes do not look like that at all. She looks extremely dehydrated hence why I said I hope she's not ill

I personally think she’s had a hell of a lot of filler (and probably Botox which has worn off with lockdown and salons closed). If you look at earlier photos of her she had a lot less facial volume and looks very different! At her age you’d be starting to lose facial volume not gain it. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.