Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew her whole “I’m running the London marathon for makeawish charity” was just a ploy for content. She started off saying she had all these grand fund raising plans etc… fast forward a year and she’s no longer mentioning the charity and just finding every excuse under the sun not to run!! Selfish, lazy and just like the disappearing cats, this fundraising thing has disappeared into thin air!! How people buy the whole sweet innocent poor little katie act is beyond me

Reactions: 4
I knew her whole “I’m running the London marathon for makeawish charity” was just a ploy for content. She started off saying she had all these grand fund raising plans etc… fast forward a year and she’s no longer mentioning the charity and just finding every excuse under the sun not to run!! Selfish, lazy and just like the disappearing cats, this fundraising thing has disappeared into thin air!! How people buy the whole sweet innocent poor little katie act is beyond me
I used to think the cat situation was bad, but then I adopted a cat myself… and now I think the cat situation is horrendous.

I can’t think of a single legitimate reason she would have to give up those cats. My cat can be hard work at times, but I wouldn’t dream of giving him up, I love him more than anything. So sad.

Reactions: 2
What's the cat situation? Haven't watched her videos for a while
She got two kittens a long time ago, before wren was born. She posted about them for a few months and then they just disappeared.

she says she got them on the 29th of September 2014 and the 10th of November 2014 is the last post I can see of them, after that, no more posts.

In her comments she does say that they are Bengal/Burmese cross and I can imagine they were probably energetic and into everything due to their breeds, but she should have done her research first before getting them! Or maybe even researched cats before getting them!

then in one of her comments she talks about maybe squirting them with a water pistol when they scratch her leather chairs… cats scratch, don’t get a cat if you don’t like it!
1EE6A68F-8906-4667-9FAB-59C97AE362CA.png

I know it was a long time ago, but she still threw out her pets like trash because they didn’t fit her perfect narrative 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She got two kittens a long time ago, before wren was born. She posted about them for a few months and then they just disappeared.

she says she got them on the 29th of September 2014 and the 10th of November 2014 is the last post I can see of them, after that, no more posts.

In her comments she does say that they are Bengal/Burmese cross and I can imagine they were probably energetic and into everything due to their breeds, but she should have done her research first before getting them! Or maybe even researched cats before getting them!

then in one of her comments she talks about maybe squirting them with a water pistol when they scratch her leather chairs… cats scratch, don’t get a cat if you don’t like it!View attachment 637518
I know it was a long time ago, but she still threw out her pets like trash because they didn’t fit her perfect narrative 🙄
I think you're being a bit dramatic. They obviously weren't the right kind of pet for their family so they would have removed them. It was only a couple of months not years and I'm sure they would have been much happier in a place they're wanted 'energy' and all

I think you're being a bit dramatic. They obviously weren't the right kind of pet for their family so they would have removed them. It was only a couple of months not years and I'm sure they would have been much happier in a place they're wanted 'energy' and all
No I’m not being dramatic at all. She shouldn’t have got them in the first place because clearly it was never going to work out if she was considering squirting them with a water gun because they scratched her chairs. Maybe if she had done her research before hand, particularly into that breed, this wouldn’t have happened. Two months is no time at all to just decide you don’t want your cats… A cat is a living creature, not a disposable commodity you can just get rid of because it doesn’t suit your life. You can think what you like, im entitled to my opinion. If you don’t like it, carry on scrolling. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No I’m not being dramatic at all. She shouldn’t have got them in the first place because clearly it was never going to work out if she was considering squirting them with a water gun because they scratched her chairs. Maybe if she had done her research before hand, particularly into that breed, this wouldn’t have happened. Two months is no time at all to just decide you don’t want your cats… A cat is a living creature, not a disposable commodity you can just get rid of because it doesn’t suit your life. You can think what you like, im entitled to my opinion. If you don’t like it, carry on scrolling. :)
I'm also just as entitled to an opinion and I'm saying you're being dramatic. Yes she should have done her research first but she didn't, so she rehomed them after 2 months which is a lot better than letting them get settled after a year or something then rehoming them. She obviously wouldnt have 'threw her pets out like trash' what a ridiculously childish thing to say. But if you don't like my opinion, keep scrolling 😂

I don't want to derail the thread but just to say that cat shelters are full because people don't think properly before getting a kitten. Pets can be destructive, they will scratch furniture, they will leave fur everywhere. I don't think we know for sure what Katie did with her kittens. If she found someone else who wanted them or put them in a shelter. But with any pet do you research before getting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm also just as entitled to an opinion and I'm saying you're being dramatic. Yes she should have done her research first but she didn't, so she rehomed them after 2 months which is a lot better than letting them get settled after a year or something then rehoming them. She obviously wouldnt have 'threw her pets out like trash' what a ridiculously childish thing to say. But if you don't like my opinion, keep scrolling 😂
I’m not saying you’re not entitled to an opinion, but it doesn’t mean you need to comment when you see something you don’t agree with. I see loads of stuff on this site that I don’t agree with and I just ignore it, im not going to try and change anyone’s opinions or argue with them, I just scroll past instead of being rude. This site is supposed to be a place where people can freely write their opinions, without worrying about people making comments back🙄.

At the end of the day, I think she’s wrong for what she did and no one will change my opinion on that, don’t buy a pet if you’re not going to research first… and don’t threaten to shoot your cat with a water gun for natural behaviours like scratching furniture… you don’t think it’s wrong apparently, so let’s leave it at that. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I seem to remember she said the cats were rehomed because they started travelling a lot more and it wasn’t fair to the cats that they weren’t around enough for them. Think there must be slightly more to it though, as if you had bonded with your pets you would find ways to make it work. I have cats and they are pretty happy on their own with a cat sitter visiting every day when we are on holiday. Kittens can be really destructive, especially two of them, and I think it was probably this aspect that pushed her to rehome more than the travel aspect.

A dog is definitely more work than cats so it’s baffling they went on to get a very energetic dog when they had three kids opposed to cats when they had just two kids…

I wouldn't look so smug if my husband was so ugly.

Could she get any more filler in her face?? She’s unrecognisable these days!
Filler. Fake Teeth. Drawn on brows. Faux shy personality - she's just fake through and through.

Whenever I fancy a laugh I like to think of Katie in that charity shop day out video with all the instahuns.

• Haha
She’s doing so many ads at the moment, no doubt they will just arrive in Japan for the entire summer holidays - she’s certainly earned enough to cover the trip 🙄 also really relatable to be flogging something that costs £250! The Furbo camera is another expensive one, plus the two hotel breaks.

0C439BA4-8956-4576-A9A1-743D5B176451.jpeg
823BAF04-1345-4933-9355-48B2AFED73B8.jpeg

• Wow
I wouldn't look so smug if my husband was so ugly.

Filler. Fake Teeth. Drawn on brows. Faux shy personality - she's just fake through and through.

Whenever I fancy a laugh I like to think of Katie in that charity shop day out video with all the instahuns.
don’t forget she used to be a police officer! So weird as she makes out she is this shy person?

A dog is definitely more work than cats so it’s baffling they went on to get a very energetic dog when they had three kids opposed to cats when they had just two kids…
This! I might be reading too much into it, but every time she appears on screen with that dog she sounds like she cannot stand him. I personally feel like she regrets getting him now that the novelty has worn off. It's like she forgot for a minute how much work dogs are.

Do you think she might be preggo??dont watch her videos anymore but from her instagram it seems she put some weight?also in her pictures she cover her waist area in some ways…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.