Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like weight gain as a result of lockdown and not an impending pregnancy announcement.
Screenshot_20201208-004623~2.png

Reactions: 1
It's happened to a lot of people in lockdown, not a big deal, she said all that in her last vlog too (not like her to repeat herself 🤔😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How old is Lottie? I watched the vlog she filmed on Sunday. During the hot chocolate bomb footage, you could hear her speaking a tiny bit and I thought it was Wren. I couldn't understand some of the things she said until Katie repeated them. It was odd. Does she struggle with speech? I've never heard Katie mention anything. Then again, maybe it was Wren I heard I'm just confusing the two. I feel like we don't hear Lottie speak as much as the other two.

Last edited:
How old is Lottie? I watched the vlog she filmed on Sunday. During the hot chocolate bomb footage, you could hear her speaking a tiny bit and I thought it was Wren. I couldn't understand some of the things she said until Katie repeated them. It was odd. Does she struggle with speech? I've never heard Katie mention anything. Then again, maybe it was Wren I heard I'm just confusing the two. I feel like we don't hear Lottie speak as much as the other two.
Tbh even Wren is 4.5 and in school so his speech shouldn’t need translating? Or was that just my kids? They were pretty articulate by that age but obviously all kids are different. I think Lottie is 7.

I don’t dislike Katie (though I am a bit jealous of the cash they seem to constantly have), I think she works harder than a lot of influencers who take ads left, right and centre and cba to put any effort in and it shows (PTWM being one). But I find her vlogs so dull and I’m always surprised at how many subscribers and views she gets.

Reactions: 4
Tbh even Wren is 4.5 and in school so his speech shouldn’t need translating? Or was that just my kids? They were pretty articulate by that age but obviously all kids are different. I think Lottie is 7.

I don’t dislike Katie (though I am a bit jealous of the cash they seem to constantly have), I think she works harder than a lot of influencers who take ads left, right and centre and cba to put any effort in and it shows (PTWM being one). But I find her vlogs so dull and I’m always surprised at how many subscribers and views she gets.
She babies Wren so badly and his speech is shocking. Katie herself speaks in a childlike stupid voice though and is too interested in herself to properly speak to her kids.

She's SO dull, her vlogs are cringeworthy, she thinks she has some kind of talent but she has none hence she's sat in a badly overlooked, estate house in a cul de sac.

Reactions: 4
She struggles to get one video a week out now, she has nothing going on and now that the house content has dried up she obviously has no creativity around content to allow her to produce videos.

Just a small point, watched the monthly favorites video, anyone think it was a little strange to be buying plastic plates for an almost 10 year old & a 7 year old, fair enough Wren but surely Christmas themed ceramic plates would have been more suitable and sustainable. She says she'll have the plastic ones years but she's even pushing it to have them using them this year

Reactions: 6
I think she’ll fizzle out YouTube. I think she’s making big bucks behind the scenes with brands etc now

Preety much the same thoughts about enjoying quiet time with her family every single time!! 🤣😂

Screenshot_20201218-080403~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She admitted in a video that she isn't good at sitting down and playing with her kids. I take it neither is he. He only joins in to play sports. It's somewhat surprising given how creative both of them are. I would think they'd love to color, paint, play games, or even do a puzzle with the kids, as those are all creative. They do cook and bake with them, which I actually love for a multitude of reasons. Her kids seem pretty content to play with one another, which is normal when you have siblings. As for the television, normally I judge people, but we're doing Christmas movies every other night it feels like. We're too exhausted to fight them on it.

i think she does do crafts with them, she seems to be drawing a lot with them recently.

agree with the above though that all they do at the weekends is walks and tv. I’ve never seen her take them to the zoo, a Christmas light show, the theatre, a pantomime, even a park... it’s not like they can’t afford it either because they spend 1000s on holidays usually.

Reactions: 2
It’s better seeing them stay at home than other influencers who seem to take their kids out 2/3 times a day during this bloody pandemic - even ones in tier 3!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i think she does do crafts with them, she seems to be drawing a lot with them recently.

agree with the above though that all they do at the weekends is walks and tv. I’ve never seen her take them to the zoo, a Christmas light show, the theatre, a pantomime, even a park... it’s not like they can’t afford it either because they spend 1000s on holidays usually.
Maybe they save their money to have holidays? Because they do a lot of activities and experiences on holiday which is arguably going to be more memorable for the kids. I’m sure they do do more at weekends than they have this year usually as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.