Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course Katie lets her 3 children choose decorations every year for the tree and yet every bauble is clear or white šŸ§ where is the garish donut one or one of a ufo like a child actually would choose. She clearly tells them to either, choose a white/clear bauble or she 'helps' them choose. Why must she always try to be so perfect, its really annoying.
I'm sure 5hey have a tree in the play room. I imagine they go on there!!

That's where the ones they make go because as frightening as putting a coloured bauble on the downstairs tree might be the thoughts of a homemade decoration on that tree would bring her out in a cold sweat!!

Reactions: 3
Every year she shows their baubles from the garden centre and its always white or clear! I think I commented the same thing last year šŸ™ˆ how very Katie of me to repeat myself šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes of course Katie lets her 3 children choose decorations every year for the tree and yet every bauble is clear or white šŸ§ where is the garish donut one or one of a ufo like a child actually would choose. She clearly tells them to either, choose a white/clear bauble or she 'helps' them choose. Why must she always try to be so perfect, its really annoying.
Lol, right? AS IF 3 kids chose decorations that match perfectly with the style of their tree. Give over, any child would choose a tacky decoration. She's full of tit.

Reactions: 3
She says she lets them get a decoration each and they can take it when they move out. Maybe they will want to choose their own decorations then Katie and won't want yours from your white themed tree.
Screenshot_20201130-134047_Instagram.jpg

If I let my three chose a decoration each year it would be a load of Kevin the carrots, and the brightest reindeerā€™s and Santaā€™s in the shop not those clear and white ones above! No way to he chose them from an entire shop full!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I let my three chose a decoration each year it would be a load of Kevin the carrots, and the brightest reindeerā€™s and Santaā€™s in the shop not those clear and white ones above! No way to he chose them from an entire shop full!
Same here! My three year olds would choose the brightest, tackiest ornament going.

What she means is, she let's them choose from a selection of pre approved instagramable baubles.

I'd respect her more if she just said they select new decorations every year and have a hot chocolate as a tradition. The saccharine layer of "they choose them and I save them for their adulthood" is just a bit much.

Reactions: 5
My kids also pick a decoration each year! This year my 3 year old picked a dinosaur, 5 year old a unicorn and 8 year old a PlayStation controller?!? Do they go with the rest of the tree? No. Do I care? No!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well she admitted in the latest vlog that the kids have to pick a decoratuon from the white section so they fit into her colour scheme, how exciting for them!!
In breaking news she has allowed a light up star to sit on the pink chair which normally is just an ornament in the corner of her sitting room which nobody is allowed to touch..........
Also don't play a drinking game where you take a shot every time she says the word random - you will be dead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she admitted in the latest vlog that the kids have to pick a decoratuon from the white section so they fit into her colour scheme, how exciting for them!!
In breaking news she has allowed a light up star to sit on the pink chair which normally is just an ornament in the corner of her sitting room which nobody is allowed to touch..........
Also don't play a drinking game where you take a shot every time she says the word random - you will be dead
I find her so tragic. She thinks she's living the high life in her massively overlooked estate house while she stage manages fake scenes of Christmas being magical for her kids which are all a complete farce! no kid ever wanted a white and clear baubled tree Katie.

She repeats herself a lot in that video too! More so than usual.

Reactions: 2
Wow.. you took one for the team watching that šŸ˜ I can't bring myself to watch it, I imagine it will be corny as f*** and designed to make people feel tit about the fact that their Christmas decorating day didn't go as perfect as Katies, which her harp music and slow motion kids hanging perfectly matching baubles on to the tree(not watched it but bet she did that!). Its not even aspirational viewing, its just damn fake. It should called be labelled as a performance because her DITLs certainly don't portray most peoples, if anyones, day with 3 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually like Katie. I know her vids are a big boring and she does say random a lot as pointed out above hilariously šŸ˜‚
But I do like her.
I do agree though with some comments. I mean what kid wants a white tree. Mine is full or preschool ornaments and Kevin the carrots and multi coloured lights. But who cares the kids love it and surely thatā€™s what it is all about right?!
I will say her house is nice. Itā€™s done up very nicely and to a high standard but it is very overlooked which isnā€™t great. That glass conservatory and the door son the kitchen but your neighbours can all see right jn. I wouldnā€™t feel comfortable sitting in either of those rooms tbh. Shame as itā€™s nicely done.

Reactions: 8
Ah! Appreciate her being honest about letting them choose from a pre approved selection of ornaments! That's really refreshing!

I will say her house is nice. Itā€™s done up very nicely and to a high standard but it is very overlooked which isnā€™t great. That glass conservatory and the door son the kitchen but your neighbours can all see right jn. I wouldnā€™t feel comfortable sitting in either of those rooms tbh. Shame as itā€™s nicely done.
Her house is nice and finished to high standard! I really, really love her glass box conservatory it really is the most original idea she has had. That said, her home reminds of a new build show home. I don't really get a sense of their personality from it, more of an idea of what's trendy on IG. I think when things are too curated it looks so inauthentic. A tree filled with ornaments her children weren't coached to choose would be really refreshing. Actually personal.

Ah! Appreciate her being honest about letting them choose from a pre approved selection of ornaments! That's really refreshing!

Her house is nice and finished to high standard! I really, really love her glass box conservatory it really is the most original idea she has had. That said, her home reminds of a new build show home. I don't really get a sense of their personality from it, more of an idea of what's trendy on IG. I think when things are too curated it looks so inauthentic. A tree filled with ornaments her children weren't coached to choose would be really refreshing. Actually personal.
She doesn't HAVE a personality that's why! She always says "I dont know about you guys" and "a bit random but" etc. She even sounds self conscious talking to her dog like she wants to kick it out the door or off her tree but is too bland to be seen to do that! When she is around Louise Pentland you can see just how self conscious she is, she has no idea who she is, what she's about. She wants to be showy but reigns it in for her "engagement" with her viewers.

Wow.. you took one for the team watching that šŸ˜ I can't bring myself to watch it, I imagine it will be corny as f*** and designed to make people feel tit about the fact that their Christmas decorating day didn't go as perfect as Katies, which her harp music and slow motion kids hanging perfectly matching baubles on to the tree(not watched it but bet she did that!). Its not even aspirational viewing, its just damn fake. It should called be labelled as a performance because her DITLs certainly don't portray most peoples, if anyones, day with 3 kids.
It was tedious as hell but wont make you feel bad I promise! Loads of lights everywhere, sh!t trinkets on every surface that are so magical and full of memories - apparently. She couldn't bear the thought of her dog going near her tree so has had to raise it up off the floor. All very pathetic and bland! Hope her neighbours enjoy the "magical" view from their windows!!

• Haha
Wonder if itā€™s a phone that Maddie has got for her ā€œjoint birthday and Christmas presentā€. I donā€™t totally agree with it myself, even if itā€™s a big gift. It should just be, this is your birthday gift, this is your Christmas gift. I have a November birthday so I just got smaller present piles for both my birthday and ChristmasšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wonder if itā€™s a phone that Maddie has got for her ā€œjoint birthday and Christmas presentā€. I donā€™t totally agree with it myself, even if itā€™s a big gift. It should just be, this is your birthday gift, this is your Christmas gift. I have a November birthday so I just got smaller present piles for both my birthday and ChristmasšŸ˜‚
Wonder is Maddie will take a million photos of herself and post them all over social media like her piggy nosed mother. Hope not!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.