Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! Even in her past pregnancies she was skeletal with a bump. This time she has filled out all over. She said in her try on video last month that she had gained a bit of weight. I too don't think she would want another one either.

Reactions: 3
There is no way she would be keeping a pregnancy secret. She is a Insta flogger she would be selling every detail for as much as she could

Reactions: 7
I might be the only one who doesn’t think she’s pregnant. Just looks like a lockdown tum which I too have grown in the last few months! :ROFLMAO:
I don’t think she does either but I myself have expanded a lot over lockdown and I’m not pregnant - she hasn’t expanded, just a bit of bloat maybe

Reactions: 2
I have just watched her photography reel on insta..I mean is she a good photographer? Or does she have a lot of money to buy nice clothes and go to expensive, scenic locations? Its mainly the clothes and the holiday location why the photos look good. It would be hard not to take nice photos in them places! If she dressed her kids in primark, not matching and took them to her local high street and still produced nice photos then I'd be impressed.

Reactions: 5
I have just watched her photography reel on insta..I mean is she a good photographer? Or does she have a lot of money to buy nice clothes and go to expensive, scenic locations? Its mainly the clothes and the holiday location why the photos look good. It would be hard not to take nice photos in them places! If she dressed her kids in primark, not matching and took them to her local high street and still produced nice photos then I'd be impressed.
I do think she has an eye for a good photo, but also is blessed with cute kids and can afford expensive camera equipment

Aren't all children pretty ordinary to all but their parents though! That comment isnt really needed on her thread.

Despite what we think of her, her children are happy and healthy, they're well cared for. That's all that matters.

Reactions: 15
I dint say they weren't healthy or happy I said I don't think they are cute! Just my opinion which I'm allowed.

Reactions: 1
She could well be pregnant. I could see them thinking oh well it’s an off year for travel anyway so we could have a baby in this gap without it messing up our plans to be on holiday every school holiday. Plus she never announces or gives any hints until after the 12 week scan.

I can't believe she did a b&m haul. Oliver Bonas - Anthropology - La redoute shopping Katie Ellison slumming in B&M.. couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bet she threw up after filming that video and put it all in the bin 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she did a b&m haul. Oliver Bonas - Anthropology - La redoute shopping Katie Ellison slumming in B&M.. couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bet she threw up after filming that video and put it all in the bin 😆
The lid missing from the Love Hearts was a nice touch. Some pleb nicked a bag from it. 🤭😆

Reactions: 1
Oh dont you know Katie LOVES thrift shopping with her besties SJ and Louise Pentland ;)

• Haha
Oh dont you know Katie LOVES thrift shopping with her besties SJ and Louise Pentland ;)
She disinfected her finger so quickly after she prodded the odd item😆 I bet she had a bleach bath and binned her clothes as soon as she got home.

• Haha
She disinfected her finger so quickly after she prodded the odd item😆 I bet she had a bleach bath and binned her clothes as soon as she got home.
Haha that video was SOOO painful to watch. She wasnt convincing anyone about her love of thrift! She's such a fake!

Yes of course Katie lets her 3 children choose decorations every year for the tree and yet every bauble is clear or white 🧐 where is the garish donut one or one of a ufo like a child actually would choose. She clearly tells them to either, choose a white/clear bauble or she 'helps' them choose. Why must she always try to be so perfect, its really annoying.

Reactions: 10
Hmmm and look at how all 3 kids are in pale grey matching pyjamas..... all just coincidentally matching the tree decor!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.